Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?

Awful Announcing‏@awfulannouncing

I never thought I'd see a bigger hoax than that Alien Autopsy in my lifetime, but somehow Manti Te'o pulled it off.

Bobby Big Wheel‏@BobbyBigWheel

If Alabama can have 15 national titles Manti Te'o can have a girlfriend in

Not Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayliss

Manti Te'o lies more than Antonio Cromartie at a child support hearing.

Reactions: 1 person
"@JohnKincade: Claims that Te'o actually played in the BCS Title Game this year also can't be verified by the Alabama players."

oh lawd lol.

Reactions: 2 people
so everyone is blaming manti?? how about blaming the person who is the fake one here!! this is catfish all over...and manti is the one being blamed...he wanted to go to the funeral but was told no...I feel bad for the guy...who knew catfish happened to college athletes

Gino The Ghost‏@GinoTheGhost

Manti Te'o has been dating a gum statue in his closet like Helga from Hey Arnold

Reactions: 3 people
This still doesn't explain why the hell Manti Te'o would make up a fake girlfriend.

Nobody, in the history of mankind, is that stupid, when it comes to his stature.

That's an interesting article. However, I'm not buying it yet.

@SIPeteThamel: ND releases statement that says Te'o was a victim of a hoax: "a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators."

@SIPeteThamel: ND: "Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died.

@SIPeteThamel: ND releases statement that says Te'o was a victim of a hoax: "a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators."

@SIPeteThamel: ND: "Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died.

What. The. Hell.

Does ND actually expect people to believe that Manti was the victim? How the hell could he be stupid enough to think he had a girlfriend for almost a year, not having ever met her?

lol how the hell does that even make sense??

How can he be the victim and how is this like Catfish? He "met" the girl, he knew what she looked like.

Does ND actually expect people to believe that Manti was the victim? How the hell could he be stupid enough to think he had a girlfriend for almost a year not, not having ever met her?

You'd be surprised.

Frankly Manti Te’o's not so dead fake girlfriend story is one of the most interesting and one of the most disturbing sports stories in awhile.

Reactions: 2 people

This seems more plausible. He can't be as stupid as the kid who lied that he had a D1 FB scholly and then held a press conference at his HS.

Again...why would he make up a girlfriend, then claimed she died?

VN Store

Back