New night shift thread

images

images

I wish I could understand how you zoners operate. I am just confused by your randomness and inside jokery.

I took night shift voluntarily. No more meetings, crazy management beat downs, tons of responsibilities are gone. All I do now is monitor a few issues as they arise and document on a PowerPoint slide all with an increase in serious pay. Sure there are tradeoffs, I don't see my family until the weekend, but with the minimal workload and lower stress level. I'm good. I'll take living longer and less stress over day shift any day.

OD is 57 years old, now 35+ years ago I used to buy a bag of Skunk Weed for $15.
It was so big around it would choke God Zilla..
and that Skunk Weed was some good Sheet..

Now in about 5 years when I retire from this Steel Mill first thing I'm going to do is get me a bag of pot.. Roll me up a hog leg and smoke one. I'm gonna get my fine wife of 35
years in bed and wear that thing OUT.. Going to put my log chain to her, she be calling
me GOD, just like she used to.... O God O God..

Reactions: 1 person
OD is 57 years old, now 35+ years ago I used to buy a bag of Skunk Weed for $15.

Now in about 5 years when I retire from this Steel Mill first thing I'm going to do is get me a bag of pot.. Roll me up a hog leg and smoke one. I'm gonna get my fine wife of 35
years in bed and wear that thing OUT.. Going to put my log chain to her, she be calling
Why you gotta wait 5 years bro?

Epic quote of the day material here for the taking.

Reactions: 1 person

Serious business!!!

VN Store

Back