Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CP cracks 4.4, you may see him go top 5

tennesseeomg.gif

I'd draft him top 10 just based on what I watched this season.

Reactions: 7 people
CP is obviously an athletic freak and made some great athletic plays to keep us in some of our important SEC games

but if we go back and look at FLA, GA, USC, Bama, and Mistate I just don't see how we could find our play at the WR position to be that hard to replace

the routes were terrible and the drops were plentiful

Reactions: 1 person
CP is obviously an athletic freak and made some great athletic plays to keep us in some of our important SEC games

but if we go back and look at FLA, GA, USC, Bama, and Mistate I just don't see how we could find our play at the WR position to be that hard to replace

the routes were terrible and the drops were plentiful

The one in the Florida game is definitely memorable for CP. If I remember correctly, we got punched in the mouth and were down 7, and he dropped a for-sure TD. Would have changed that game.

I remember several for Hunter.

Bray's best play all year IMO. His block allowed CP to make his cut back up the field.

FYI, I know that Bray had a statistically good year, but I just didn't feel his play this year. He had great games against non-SEC teams, and fair to bad games against SEC teams, especially late in games.

If CP runs in the low 4.4s or goes sub-4.4, you can bet that he'll go top 10. Lock.

CP is one of those guys you draft based on potential. He can polish his route running in the league while making millions.

Top 10- maybe. I can see that. You don't draft top 5 based on "potential" though. Those spots are reserved for the can't miss guys. Plus who is he going to knock out of the top 5?

It makes me sad to think about all the offensive talent we had on last year's team and how bad the season ended.

:cray:

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back