Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
59855110151180555226850.jpg

That is by far the best alt uni I've seen, hands down.

Reactions: 1 person
What about a white out? I know I love the black unis, but it seems as if our boosters arent up to that, so I think it would be cool to do a similar thing but with all white. Orange trims and orange face mask. Anybody do that on photoshop??

Personally, if we include a tertiary color into our uniform scheme, it should be the light blue like the Lady Vols use. It would be much more unique, distinctive, and traditional than black or gray.

In our games against UCLA and UNC, our orange looked excellent on the field contrasted with that light blue.

Black and gray are so cliche now. Light blue makes for more novel and interesting uniform combinations.

How about a football team and forget the uniforms....they are just fine as they are
Winning will improve the uniforms appearance

We can't do that. We have to have alternative uniforms for our alternative fans. Where did these fashionistas come from? Before they showed up we actually talked about the game of football. They say that we could draw better players if we had cooler uniforms. Makes me wonder how Alabama, Auburn, and LSU keep getting all of the talent?

No, this is supposed to be a road uniform. So, orange helmet, white jersey, orange pants. The orange undershirt is fine and contrasts well with the jersey, but the checkerboard pattern is much larger than what we used this year. Can you do a 3/4 shot too, so we can see how the helmet would look with the white T?

Shrank the checkerboard on the arms down, and did the white jersey with and without the orange collar and did the other things people have asked to see.

FootballVolUniform6-7_zps1a7311f2.jpg

And here is a side view of these helmets (excuse my Power T, still working to get the right perspective). Added a visor just for shiggles. : )>

FootballVolHelmets1_zpse59d5c65.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Shrank the checkerboard on the arms down, and did the white jersey with and without the orange collar and did the other things people have asked to see.

FootballVolUniform6-7_zps1a7311f2.jpg

And here is a side view of these helmets (excuse my Power T, still working to get the right perspective). Added a visor just for shiggles. : )>

FootballVolHelmets1_zpse59d5c65.jpg

Orange collar on the right, and we have a winner. Ha ha. You do good work, even if I don't like all of your designs.

Orange collar on the right, and we have a winner. Ha ha. You do good work, even if I don't like all of your designs.

Heh, thank you. I don't expect everyone to like everything I design, hell there are some designs I hate that I've made, but the customer liked them and that's what mattered (in order to get paid ; )>). I don't mind putting various looks and designs out for people to discuss.

I am inclined to agree. Because the orange is now so dominant, which I love, I believe the white face mask provides a nice stylistic accent to the helmet design. We would, of course, need a hint of shoulder numerals to get the full visual effect.

I am inclined to agree. Because the orange is now so dominant, which I love, I believe the white face mask provides a nice stylistic accent to the helmet design. We would, of course, need a hint of shoulder numerals to get the full visual effect.

Yeah, I thought turning the facemask white would be a little different as everyone is going black and orange from the other stuff I've seen. Withthe orange helmet I thought it made a nice contrast.

I'll put the collar over on the other one, add in some shoulder numerals as well. I'll also probably fix the gloves to be orange and white (or black) as well, maybe do the shoes in white with orange laces like Patterson and company wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back