Countdown to kick off 2013!

Who's ready for a new year of Big Orange football!?!

280 days until the Vols face Austin Peay!

I still have my head in the toilet concerning the CURRENT season....Why not just count days till the 2020 season and be done with it...?:crazy:

Being deployed and nine hours ahead of the East Coast, I have the shortest countdown here :D 266 Days until it's football time in Tennessee! GBO!!

Reactions: 2 people
Austin Peay Win
Western Kentucky Win
@ Oregon Loss
@ Florida Loss
South Alabama Win
Georgia Toss Up
South Carolina Toss Up
@Alabama Loss
@Missouri Win
Auburn Win
Vanderbilt Win
@Kentucky Win

We should win 7 straight up IMO. With a win over Georgia or SC, we should be 8-4.

Who cares?

GTFO.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Austin Peay - W
Western Kentucky - W
@ Oregon - L
@ Florida - L
South Alabama -W
Georgia - L
South Carolina - L
@Alabama - L
@Missouri - W
Auburn - W
Vanderbilt - W
@Kentucky -W

This is the ideal balance of realistic and successful, IMO. 7-5, 4-4 in SEC and we keep it respectable in our losses.

Reactions: 1 person
So....whos gonna start posting pics of the player's jersey number to represent the number of days left.....I think this should be an ongoing trend for Volnation...

Austin Peay - W
Western Kentucky - W
@ Oregon - L
@ Florida - L
South Alabama -W
Georgia - L
South Carolina - L
@Alabama - L
@Missouri - W
Auburn - W
Vanderbilt - W
@Kentucky -W

This is the ideal balance of realistic and successful, IMO. 7-5, 4-4 in SEC and we keep it respectable in our losses.

Agree...thats a respectable first season record...i personally could live with that..as long as it gets better each season!

So....whos gonna start posting pics of the player's jersey number to represent the number of days left.....I think this should be an ongoing trend for Volnation...

My math skills and knowledge of jersey numbers tell me this probably won't happen until about 99 days until kickoff.

Reactions: 3 people
Austin Peay - W
Western Kentucky - W
@ Oregon - L
@ Florida - L
South Alabama -W
Georgia - L
South Carolina - L
@Alabama - L
@Missouri - W
Auburn - W
Vanderbilt - W
@Kentucky -W

Oregon, South carolina and Georgia are possible upset games for me. Especially uga they are loosing a butt load of talent to the NFL.

Austin Peay - W
Western Kentucky - W
@ Oregon - L
@ Florida - L
South Alabama -W
Georgia - L
South Carolina - L
@Alabama - L
@Missouri - W
Auburn - W
Vanderbilt - W
@Kentucky -W

I see us going 11-2! 6-2 SEC E CHAMPS! We will shock the nation in several games. Go Vols! 9w minimum! Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can't wait to see the product Butch Jones and staff put out on the field. Excited to have him as our coach.

260 DAYS TILL FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!! Episode IV Butch,a New Hope. Could we start a countdown to the O&W game? I mean we ALL NEED TO SHOW UP TO SEE OUR NEW "SPREAD" OFFENSE! Lol! GOBVOLS!!

259 days till FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!! DESTROY BAMMER!! GO VOLS!!

VN Store

Back