13 FL QB Asiantii Woulard

Please sign this guy. He wants to be a Vol and he is great great player. Those are the guys I want to cheer for! He will be a great player wherever he goes!

If this kid wants to kick off Jones 1st recruiting class in Knoxville, make that call. Don't wait around and think about it. Call UT, confirm Jones would extend the offer and let's add this kid to an already great day!

"Vols Land Top Dual Threat QB in Butch Jones 1st 24Hrs".

BOOM!

Reactions: 1 person
4th rated dual threat QB nationally, out of Fla (2013 class) had Florida State as his leader with Cincy 2nd. When asked about Butch Jones accepting the UT job, he said UT is now his leader, and hopes coach Jones still wants him. Interesting to say the least.

Where did you find this?

4th rated dual threat QB nationally, out of Fla (2013 class) had Florida State as his leader with Cincy 2nd. When asked about Butch Jones accepting the UT job, he said UT is now his leader, and hopes coach Jones still wants him. Interesting to say the least.

Where did this information come from?

University of Tennessee (Football) Facebook:
"#1 Dual threat QB Asiantii Woulard has contacted UT and named us as his leader. Expect Butch Jones to give him an offer and except his commitment shortly after. Dooley never offered because he is a dual threat guy. Can Jones recruit? I say yes."

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
University of Tennessee Facebook:
"#1 Dual threat QB Asiantii Woulard has contacted UT and named us as his leader. Expect Butch Jones to give him an offer and except his commitment shortly after. Dooley never offered because he is a dual threat guy. Can Jones recruit? I say yes."

This always bugged me about our former coach. Really not trying to bash but it was frustrating watching this guy win the Elite 11 and expressing an interest in Tennessee and it seemingly going nowhere.

University of Tennessee Facebook:

If this is an official university page, you're looking at a violation and someone's getting fired...

If this is an official university page, you're looking at a violation and someone's getting fired...

Yeah, that can't be the official page. Compliance would crap a brick!

You can't drop recruits names on official school boards, radio, anything

This always bugged me about our former coach. Really not trying to bash but it was frustrating watching this guy win the Elite 11 and expressing an interest in Tennessee and it seemingly going nowhere.

And this wasn't the only case. High school coaches have stated that Dooley all but ignored in-state talent. Jalen Ramsey said point-blank that getting a new coach was a good move, almost without regard to whom the coach actually turned out to be.

Didn't like the stuff that leaked out after Dooley was fired. Really glad to be moving on, and I hope Butch Jones is the one to take us back to national relevance. He's going to be expected to win a lot of recruiting battles against the big boys for the first time in his career, so here's to hoping he can get it done.

Pulling Woulard into the fold would be a good start.

University of Tennessee (Football) Facebook:

Yeah, that can't be the official page. Compliance would crap a brick!

You can't drop recruits names on official school boards, radio, anything

lol thats not the University's FB page.

It is not the official page but a community page. Not sure if that is still cool with the NCAA but it is not the official page. :hi:

VN Store

Back