Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh crap!!!!! OV

Dang it Boro, quit that!

I'm trying to remain calm.

That makes me think UT announce Gruden today.

I can't see that happening. I want Gruden too, but if he just waits 2 more weeks he gets the remainder of his money from MNF for the year. It would be so awesome if he is though!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting my hopes up again...

! gives me lady wood every freakin' time...:)

Ha Ha she said lady wood again:

images

Reactions: 1 person
Sheesh, you guys are hard to catch up with!!

Has anybody mentioned this yet?

GRUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see that happening. I want Gruden too, but if he just waits 2 more weeks he gets the remainder of his money from MNF for the year. It would be so awesome if he is though!

consider this... what if we asked him to leave ESPN now and paid him that difference that he would have received?

Tennessee Sports ‏@SportsNewsTN
According to @TonyBasilio, Jim Mora (UCLA) was 1 phone interview & done. T.B. speculates that #Gruden will be approached again if no Strong.

Reactions: 2 people
Hold up, wait a minute, what the hells is up with all the !!! Been on a conference call for the past hour or so....

Reactions: 1 person
Wednesday morning didn't bring any closure to Tennessee's search for a new football coach, but it has shifted the focus squarely on Louisville, Ky., and Cardinals head coach Charlie Strong.

With Strong spending much of the day on Tuesday talking to various people, including an NFL scout with Vol ties about the Tennessee job, those conversations were about numerous aspects of UT's coaching vacancy, we are told. Chief among them are the academic issues that have been discussed the last month or so. Strong has spent Wednesday morning visiting by phone with Tennessee athletics director Dave Hart, as Louisville's athletics director Tom Jurich has been working on a contract extension and raise for his third year head coach.

As of 12:30 p.m., Strong was undecided on whether he was staying at Louisville or accepting a job offer from Tennessee that sources have indicated to us would likely top $3.5 million-plus.

The focus shifted to Strong Wednesday after Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy let it be known that he was going to remain at his alma mater in Stillwater. However, multiple sources indicated to VolQuest.com that UT had already shifted its sole focus to Strong long before it was leaked that Gundy would remain at OSU.

-Hubbs

I've been sitting here for an hour. I'm hungry and now lunch is over and I can't leave this $#@&^% thread!!!

I don't care when the presser is (before National Signing Day, I would hope...)... As long as it is Grude News! Grude Day Sunshine! Grude Day Sunshine! Grude Day Sunshine.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back