Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time I bartended so I know of what you say first hand. I've probably heard every pick up line ever spoken.Then my guy would walk in and you could hear the groan when all the ladies turned to watch.

He was straight eye candy pro body builder.
Idk I was pretty into body building a few ago, before my wife, and I would have girls come up to me and say say stuff like tool or dusche. These girls didn't even know me so idk

Idk I was pretty into body building a few ago, before my wife, and I would have girls come up to me and say say stuff like tool or dusche. These girls didn't even know me so idk

Not sure where you lived, but we were in south florida, way different fitness vibe happening there.

Was called into work for an emergency.... Where did all of the Strong folks go?

The news doesn't look very positive for them at the moment....

Id rather have Rich Rodriguez than Larry F^%^& Fedora!! lol What I dont understand is why some of the vegas odds had Butch Davis as the leading candidate?? Tressel was high up there as well. Why are we not hearing their names now, or in the past few days? Its like they never existed on Harts list, but were mentioned in a lot of articles/rumors/vegas odds, etc..

Im all in for Gruden, he is our Messiah!! If not, please let it be Petrino, Gundy, Davis or Tressel!!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

pattiy's probably seen alot of these, but this one killed me

tumblr_mec0kgFzxM1riri6eo1_500.png

Absolutely hilarious!:eek:lol:

The Night Crew seems to have disappeared over the weekend....I dunno if they were ever full Grude but man they gave us some fun stuff to read at night

The Night Crew seems to have disappeared over the weekend....I dunno if they were ever full Grude but man they gave us some fun stuff to read at night
Unless they have changed their minds, they don't believe Gruden is coming. They didn't want to disrespect the people in the thread who do believe and they also wanted a permanent thread for when these disappear.

Reactions: 1 person
Used to be you could come around here ANY time of night and there would be good discussion...lot's of hot girl pics. Those were the days

I think people have just started to lose it a little bit. I got friends that won't even talk to me about coaching stuff because the whole process had been crazy. Speculation all over the place, the real reports are few and far in between. Only so much to stomach but it would be nice if they came back. I can't seem to post pics from mobile other than attached pics that can't be seen except from the original post

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back