Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick, I really don't know if you and I could have been any clearer on this to everyone. Some folks, you know!!

No kidding. The one guy kept whining about not posting the rules and saying there were no such rules in spite of the fact that I posted the link. I guess he was too lazy to open another window and do a google search.

He was probably just trolling. But right of the gate he started the name calling and such and I knew exactly what I was dealing with. The NFL takes that stuff very seriously!!!

and...

Chris Low is reporting that Charlie Strong is a done deal apparently. The deal is rumored to be worth $3.75 million per year.

wesrucker247 Hell of a crazy day on a well-concealed search. People who normally know what's going on are just lost. It's so he-said, she-said.

Love this twits being played like a Gershwin melody

images

Reactions: 1 person
Having come to the realization that what I believe doesn't matter at all in regards to this coaching search, I prefer to believe that we are going to hire the most awesomest coach of all time....

Until we don't. Then I'll be 100% pro-Strong.

Sounds peaceful...

not sure which thread this needs to post needs to be, but outside of Gruden talk. How in the world did coaches such as Charlie strong and Larry effn Fedora become Big Hires period? Even Mike Gundy in my opinion is at best a decent hire. I believe either Dave Hart is putting on a huge smokescreen or he is super retarded and needs to go back to bama where he came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back