Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that that people that come in to take their jabs at "OG's" are labeled trolls, yet the people that have falsely claimed "it's done" for 6 weeks now are heroes?

I'm just as disappointed Gruden isn't coming as everyone else, but c'mon guys. Rumors became fact in here and OG's should expect to take their lumps.

Because they haven't been proven to be wrong yet!

And as far as I know Strong hasn't been hired or even offered the job, all we are hearing is rumors. So I assume from your post you have bought into that rumor and not the Gruden one. Believe what you want but I will choose to believe it's Gruden! It just really puts me in a happier place.

Reactions: 1 person
Still PROUDLY wearing my Banner...... Sorry I was not here for the war of the evening... but I refuse to believe till I see it

We should interview Richt too...he deserves a raise.

Looks like Spartavolus shot his wad in here earlier. Just like an amateur. He was afraid he would miss his chance.

To bad he couldn't hold it a little longer. He would have made himself look like less of a rookie.

Question, does Tampa Bay owe Gruden a Balloon Payment this month....December? Wow....I wonder how much Gruden is due....anyone know?

Patrick, I really don't know if you and I could have been any clearer on this to everyone. Some folks, you know!!

Not only this, he has special privileges at ESPN to see practices among other things of other teams... Not sure the NFL would be over joyed with this.

It looks like the riff-raff in here is slowly but surely clearing out! Thankfully.

Why do the non-grudenites feel the need to come into this thread and start popping off and attacking people???

If we choose to believe in all things Gruden and question all the insanity surrounding the Gruden dealings, then why do they care?

Patrick, I really don't know if you and I could have been any clearer on this to everyone. Some folks, you know!!

It doesn't matter. No matter how clear or transparent things are made, you have 10k people coming in and out of the conversation. So continually threaded info on MOUs, the TB payment, MNF ties/payment, NFL tampering policy...

Because they haven't been proven to be wrong yet!

And as far as I know Strong hasn't been hired or even offered the job, all we are hearing is rumors. So I assume from your post you have bought into that rumor and not the Gruden one. Believe what you want but I will choose to believe it's Gruden! It just really puts me in a happier place.

He is about to get a nice raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back