Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
True colors showing.

Get made a fool by bold predictions, then follow up by blaming the bs on Hart, and withdraw supposed support for the program.

Hey Boro, I was kidding before. I'm not now. That's weak sauce for butthurt pansies if you ask me.
Take your ball to another program please. That's a ****ty attitude and makes you as big of a loser as any poster that has posted here, if you indeed are serious.

100% agree.

He's also one of those "insiders"(LOLOLOL).

He likes to think he knows everything about everything. We're better off without people like him in the fanbase.

I dont have a problem with him or his various choices of different teams to follow. I am a Vol. I will die a Vol. I will defend this hill until they climb it and kill me. I am a Tennessee Volunteer. That's who I am.

Reactions: 3 people
FTR, I think we're coming out as the winners either way from this coaching search. Auburn didn't learn the first time around and Arky hired an overrated hack from the Big Ten. It looks like we're getting Strong this week or we wait a little and get Gruden. Yes, it's the Big East, but Louisville was a trainwreck when he took over and he just took them to a 10 win season. It's difficult for anyone to recruit at UL because of lack of fertile recruiting ground and limited football resources (UL and the Big East in general is all about basketball). Give Strong UT's resources (facilities, recruiting budget), more access to fertile recruiting ground, and the money to build a good staff and UT will be competing for the SEC again in the near future. It won't be as awesome as Gruden (what would?) but we'll win ball games.

I can't believe you wasted your time posting this drivel...Arkansas outhired us, more than likely, and AU possibly did as well...

Great recruiter, has SEC and head coaching experience. Defender guy, which is what we have been lacking, and he automatically gets the attention of big time recruits. The only people not excited are the ones who actually believed the Gruden mess.

Scout.com: Football Recruiting

Please stop throwing this "Great Recruiter" BS out there everytime his name comes up. A great recruiter would never have a class ranked 65 with a total of 10 commits.

Just stop.

This is like going to the Ferrari dealership, negotiating a deal for a Testarossa and ending up driving away with an Impala....

He's also one of those "insiders"(LOLOLOL).

He likes to think he knows everything about everything. We're better off without people like him in the fanbase.

I'm sorry, I usually excuse children for their actions simply because they don't know any better, but you're a dumbass.

Any day, I'd take 100 people stepping away from something they don't support versus 1 person that follows everything he's expected to follow; a lemming.

You have a good amount of life ahead of you. Use this opportunity as Step 1 in maturation

Reactions: 6 people
If your not a gruden supporter, i got two words for ya, GET OUT!!

If that's true, I'd say the trip to Oakland is what clinched Gruden going back. He was treated like royalty there like he was when he visited here. Reggie McKensie as an Vol alum, actually, played a big part.

We made a really good offer, but Gruden wanted to go back. Raiders were really the only opportunity. I doubt any other opportunities would have opened up.

Sorry guys but I believe this is the truth.

Reactions: 1 person
True colors showing.

Get made a fool by bold predictions, then follow up by blaming the bs on Hart, and withdraw supposed support for the program.

Hey Boro, I was kidding before. I'm not now. That's weak sauce for butthurt pansies if you ask me.
Take your ball to another program please. That's a ****ty attitude and makes you as big of a loser as any poster that has posted here, if you indeed are serious.

People are finally opening their eyes! Luv it! He's a loser. Been preaching this all along about him.

GUYS

REEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx

Refer to my earlier post if you'd like. It's just coming a lot sooner than I thought/was told. Things are still 'right'. Don't panic. The result is worth the wait

Premature Grudenation... hate it when that happens! :eek:hmy:

don't shoot me. i want gruden fwiw.

Publisher of @profootballwkly, @Hub_Arkush, just told @boers_bernstein that Gruden is in talks to coach the Oakland Raiders.

As a longtime Raiders fan, not even I buy that one although I know they'd love to have him back. I see future tampering issues if Gruden even sniffs the NFL since he's been talking to current assistants under the UTHC banner.

Reactions: 1 person
Not very. I hung through the sh!tty final years of Fulmer, Kiffin, and the up until the Akron game on board with Dooley.

This had less to do with the hire, if there is one, and more to do with the Carpet Bagger Bammer leadership we gave the keys to.

You drones need to understand, this thing we call Vol Football is a product. Like any product, if I disagree with its value I vote for its change or removal from the market with my dollars. It does not define my existance like it does so many.

I enjoy it....I love the University I attended, but if they screw up this hire I have to make changes. Why be loyal to an entity that is not loyal to me, or others like me?

Truth. I agree 1000%. :hi:

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
SOON!!!

Reactions: 2 people
If you're not going to support Coach Strong then we won't miss you. No need for bandwagon fans when we're packing the stadium, winning ball games, and on the way to Atlanta.

Dueces.

Reactions: 4 people

Please stop throwing this "Great Recruiter" BS out there everytime his name comes up. A great recruiter would never have a class ranked 65 with a total of 10 commits.

Just stop.

Do you know why he has that number of commits or do you just like talking out of your rear? Louisville has very limited space for this class. 12 spots.

Last edited:
Do you guys think ESPN was going to break the Gruden hire but UT told them to hold off because of Fulmer tonight and so because they said they had UT news they just put the retarded Strong leading candidate for UT HC

And if we return to winning, you'll jump right back on like the bandwagon fan you are.

I don't care what you've "been through" as a fan, you can't call yourself a true fan if you even consider leaving the team. Go root for Texas A&M or whoever you said you'd switch to. Just know you won't be welcome back when we return to winning.

No offense, but you nobody cares about what you think constitutes a real fan or a bandwagon fan.

Your opinion matters zilch, nada, zero. If Boro chooses to watch the games from home and save his money, that's his business, and you are powerless to stop him from cheering for UT or not. He can come and go as he pleases. Hell, you won't even know it.

There is no paid position at UT titled "sanctimonious fan police"

Just stop.

Les Miles, Will Muschamp, James Franklin, and the majority of CFB coaches wouldn't be able to recruit at UL.

The ONLY two guys that could recruit with the big dogs at UL are Meyer and Saban. Even then, it'd be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back