Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I catch myself literally shaking my head with the speculations that seem to occur almost hourly with this search.

Starting to get a "crick"

Guys, It's Gruden.

This morning I heard from the main person I trust the most that it's Gruden. I was told the 20th or 21st.

Fire away, but just sit back and watch it play out. I'll be screaming "Rocky Top" at the top of my lungs when it does.

This
This
This

Guys, It's Gruden.

This morning I heard from the main person I trust the most that it's Gruden. I was told the 20th or 21st.

Fire away, but just sit back and watch it play out. I'll be screaming "Rocky Top" at the top of my lungs when it does.

Trying to gin up some cheap likes?

You think Maryville is a stepping stone for coaching in the SEC?

No, of course not. But he's one of the most successful coaches in the country. He most definitely knows what he is doing, and when someone gives him the chance at the college level, if he wants it, they'll be very happy with him.

This makes me nervous Hubbs mentioning trying to get it done by Thursday. If it's Gruden wouldn't you want to delay until say around the 22nd?

Maybe but if all the viable candidates take other jobs or get raises at their current job they won't be able to hide it any longer.

While I agree and in no way want Quarles, it is worth noting that Chad Morris jumped from high school, to Tulsa for one year, and then Clemson and has had a successful offense everywhere.

FROM NFL COACH TO CONSIDERING TSSAA COACH...AND WE WONDER HOW WE ENDED UP WITH DOOLEY!!!!

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wauzrPn0cfg[/youtube]

Guys, It's Gruden.

D@%n ! He's either going to be coaching us for all of a day or not even a day. 21st is the end of the world.

I'd worry most about how if this is all some big elaborate smokescreen til they can announce Gruden, that we still have several weeks of a circus to witness. I wonder how long they (utad) can keep it up lol.

Hubbs is completely lost.

He's only a slight step ahead of Hyams in the accuracy department when it comes to coaching searches.

Somebody needs to tell the man to quit making himself look like a complete idiot!! I will never take his articles seriously even after we have our coach... Him and Rucker have very questionable ways of going about their info!? I mean what reporter seriously reports every thing every source says either reliable or nonreliable. I just dont get these clowns!!!:crazy::crazy:

Guys, It's Gruden.

This makes sense to me because of the MNF thing, honoring the contract, and getting paid a large amount of money to honor that contract.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys, It's Gruden.

If that is the case, sit back and get ready for the long haul

No, of course not. But he's one of the most successful coaches in the country. He most definitely knows what he is doing, and when someone gives him the chance at the college level, if he wants it, they'll be very happy with him.

He's a great coach. I simply stated he's under qualified to coach here. You said you disagree.

Guys, It's Gruden.

:lolabove:
Zero chance of this happening... IMO

And the ONLY way I would put any credence in this would be for us to have not named a coach by this time next week. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back