Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear that guy on Treece's show just ask about Strong, with Quarles at OC? I swear to God, I would punch someone in their face if they told me they thought the answer to UT's problems was a damn high school football coach.

That was geek he did same thing on TB show.

This coaching search now is Turning into Dooley 2.0. UTAD is looking like there trying to go after everyone and no one is interested. I liked it better when it was all quite and hush hush at least we didn't look like beggers on the side of the street. We went from not talking period to meeting with 5 coaches in 4 days and still no Coach. UTAD Shut it and bring on GRUDEN

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that the local folks are putting forth a huge sell job on Strong, tells me he is not what we need right now. Shouldn't have to sell something that is proven. It sells itself

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone hear that guy on Treece's show just ask about Strong, with Quarles at OC? I swear to God, I would punch someone in their face if they told me they thought the answer to UT's problems was a damn high school football coach.

While I agree and in no way want Quarles, it is worth noting that Chad Morris jumped from high school, to Tulsa for one year, and then Clemson and has had a successful offense everywhere.

So I leave and now people are talking only in punctuation marks...

Did Tarzan eat the sticky banana?

Edit: And are we really announcing it on Thursday, if he did?

Guys, It's Gruden.

This morning I heard from the main person I trust the most that it's Gruden. I was told the 20th or 21st.

Fire away, but just sit back and watch it play out. I'll be screaming "Rocky Top" at the top of my lungs when it does.

Reactions: 15 people
While I agree and in no way want Quarles, it is worth noting that Chad Morris jumped from high school, to Tulsa for one year, and then Clemson and has had a successful offense everywhere.

When Quarles makes those kinds of moves, maybe he would be prepared or an SEC coaching gig then.

So I leave and now people are talking only in punctuation marks...

Did Tarzan eat the sticky banana?

Best I can figure:

Chaney is a lock for UT HC with perfect record

Nike will be our new sponsor – total black uniforms and helmets to signify the mourning of the death of UT football

The South hates Catholics (except Gruden)

Tee Martin likes buffalo wings

Now you are up to date

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back