Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed for me.....just haven't had anything to report. Friday was a headscratcher.

The longer this strings out, and the more names that get eliminated, the better chance and more obvious Gruden becomes.

No information is coming out however.....it's surreal.

Thanks Boro! Grude morning everyone!

No reason to give up until a coach is announced...If it is him then everyone will celebrate and if not then it is still great to be a Tennessee Vol. We'll make it! :thumbsup:

This! I'm trying to have tunnel vision. But you know, there really is 'NOWHERE' to go but up! (sorry but it is hard not to do that some times :crazy:)

Nothing has changed for me.....just haven't had anything to report. Friday was a headscratcher.

The longer this strings out, and the more names that get eliminated, the better chance and more obvious Gruden becomes.

Thanks Boro for the update! We appreciate it! :good!:

Haha, looks like measley john adams knows its gruden, he's got an ad on it saying he thinks it will be gruden. Has the knox media got wind of it yet??

Thanks Perico and 4evervolfan!

Morning Gman. Happy birthday.

I'll just remind you what Homer Simpson once said:

"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use"

The fact that no information is coming out trends towards... Gruden! :good!: :rock:

Reactions: 1 person

Morning Boro!

I like that attitude...I tend to trend toward the negative but I really appreciate those on here that remain upbeat...it really helps, although it doesn't reflect in most of my posts:p
I try my best to be positive either way and open to not just Gruden but other coaches as well. It is really hard to do that sometimes and when things get heated in here, I usually just walk away for a while. Hoping for the best...:crossfingers:

Morning Gman.... don't party to much tonight, you don't want to be nursing a hangover tomorrow when then announce Gruden to Tennessee

Oh... and Happy Birthday my friend

Thank you Coasty, I am an experienced drinker, don't get hangovers lol

No idea...I have noticed quite a few people stopped posting here and we have new people. I think some people may have gotten burned out after so many highs and lows but that doesn't mean they aren't still hoping. I am doing good and hope you are too!

Bigtime.

And yes, I doing very well.

Morning Gman. Happy birthday.

I'll just remind you what Homer Simpson once said:

"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use"

Thank you 1world1love

Seeing how I am a bachelor now for the past 17 years and my daughter is studying to be a shrink she should have plenty to practice on with me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back