Flight Tracker

If I ever get rich, I'm gonna buy a jet and fly back and forth between cities with coaching searches going on. Would be fun.

Reactions: 3 people
And if I can ever finish my flight training ill miraculously find a way to get a job flying a UT plane for the sole reason of being a spy for VN on coaching searches.

Reactions: 2 people
It was a great company with a solid core group and we all were in the same boat. Most everyone left shortly after I did and for pretty much for the same reason. The company fell short on organizational dynamics and personal development expecting everyone to remain status quo. I hear now positions lack stability and are pretty much a revolving door.

You made my point. Crappy way to do business. Successful people don't operate that way. As bad as I dislike Meyer he is successful for a reason.

Having said that this flight tracker is bogus anyway IMO.

You made my point. Crappy way to do business. Successful people don't operate that way. As bad as I dislike Meyer he is successful for a reason.

Your point is correct for sure, I disagree that Managment doesn't stand in the way. You say they shouldnt and I agree, fact is they do..a lot.

either bogus or last minute recruit cotrol b4 dead period

Ahh you may be right.

I've also seen currently, grossly under qualified people being promoted so Senior Management doesn't have anybody close to them that has as much or greater skill/knowledge than they do.

I've also seen currently, grossly under qualified people being promoted so Senior Management doesn't have anybody close to them that has as much or greater skill/knowledge than they do.

Carl Icahn says that many corporations and large companies today are being run by morons. People who moved up the ladder not because of intelligence or ability, but because they are good arse kissers. Once they get to the top they won't promote anyone they think will challenge their spot at the top. This leads to a poor quality of manager all the way down the line. I've seen him say that it's amazing how many times he goes into talk to a CEO of a large company about improving the business and all they can talk about is their golf game.

Reactions: 1 person
Tommy Tuberville is in that area :eek:

Lubbock is nowhere close to Dallas, have no fear of Tuberville. I lived in Texas for most of my life and can assure you that the distance between Lubbock and Dallas is more than a minor inconvenience (5 hours by car).

Carl Icahn says that many corporations and large companies today are being run by morons. People who moved up the ladder not because of intelligence or ability, but because they are good arse kissers. Once they get to the top they won't promote anyone they think will challenge their spot at the top. This leads to a poor quality of manager all the way down the line. I've seen him say that it's amazing how many times he goes into talk to a CEO of a large company about improving the business and all they can talk about is their golf game.

Agree...Peter principle.

Being an airplane mechanic the only way I could think of finding out what the tail numbers are of Mr. Haslam's plane were to go to the FAA registry and this is what I came up with
1. I searched under the company which is Pilot Corporation. This gave me the tail number to a nice size business jet. The tail number or N-number is 353H. This tail number is blocked on FlightAware so no luck there.
2. If you search under the name Haslam it brings up a plane under the name charles haslam but it is just a cessna 177 (small private aircraft not business jet).

Looks like we are out of luck on the aircraft tracking side of things...

Last edited:
Not really telling me much.

I wasn't insinuating anything, just pointing out that there was a flight to DC tonight after the report that Hart wanted to interview one more candidate. I highly doubt it's possible, but it's as plausible or more plausible than most of the rumors going around. I'd guess Hart would take a private charter, but who knows.

i wasn't insinuating anything, just pointing out that there was a flight to dc tonight after the report that hart wanted to interview one more candidate. I highly doubt it's possible, but it's as plausible or more plausible than most of the rumors going around. I'd guess hart would take a private charter, but who knows.

10/4

VN Store

Back