Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this article. Curiously enough, Haslem has ended Mike Holmgren's run in Cleveland, and he's soon to end the run of Shurmur. Do you really think this guy has any love for Haslem? There's a lot more to the smoke in this Gruden deal involving LeMonte, and I can't wait to see how Haslem sticks it to him!

Bob LaMonte, Our 2011 Cleveland Browns MVP

Reactions: 1 person
images

A different view, but hot nonetheless

wow......

I am even more impressed with the Chattanooga Times and their reporting of this. They are not backing down and defending their stance with a passion. Love it!

Great they are lording over a black hole which anyone can and will spit into and be correct.

1 - I have been Grude since the get-go.

2 - I really really really want the Grude.

3 - I don't want a relative unknown. I want a proven championship-caliber coach.

4 - I am STILL 100% Grude.

That being said, I do like Strong, and if I were to find out he's the guy, I wouldn't be upset.

Your right..I did buy in.. Thats why I hate it right now. We are gonna suck for a long time. If jimbo fisher is who we are hoping for ..we screwed

i agree with the jimbo part and you can throw in golden also.Hart either makes a grand slam hire or Tn will be screwed for years.I still think Hart is the problem , I have from the day he was hired.too many bama connections.He was probably told before he left Bama to finish Tn off and after their AD retires they will bring him back to Bama as AD. It wouldnt surprise me.

just one question....how do all the OGs feel right about now? i guess they werent in the know at all. no money was ever talked about but the deal was done. guess they better change their sources. good day to all,im out like gruden.

Times Free Press writer still standing by what he heard yesterday. Just caught the tail end of it...anyone else care to share what he said?

just one question....how do all the OGs feel right about now? i guess they werent in the know at all. no money was ever talked about but the deal was done. guess they better change their sources. good day to all,im out like gruden.

Just one question...who did Hart hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back