Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the date of the image could be any. Taking his word for it, but being the lawyer here, wouldn't be so sure on the validity.

well he did say that was what the room looked like as of an hour ago, and according to the clock on the wall, that was a little over an hour ago.

What gets me is the cliffs notes thread. Quoting Skeeter and such. Those guys NEVER post in the Official Gruden Thread, and it is the Gruden Thread Cliffs notes thread, and until the last few days they all said zero chance he comes.

well babyvol's never posted there either so I guess we should remove those quotes as well?

Actually its the FB locker room, see the Maxims?

Pressroom11-29.jpg

I still think Hart's a fool. He could have sold out Neyland at $5 a seat and put the presser on Jumbotron....

If it's Gruden.

Reactions: 3 people
I am currently addicted to VN. I cannot go longer than a couple of hours without checking for Gruden updates. I am really, really hopeful; but all the contradictions from sources, the smokescreen talk, and the media disinformation sound too conspiratorial to me.

I wasn't addicted to VN when Randy Shannon, Peyton to Titans, etc went down.

A question for the others who witnessed all of that. Did these past rumors initially play out like we are witnessing with Gruden?

Was there this much corroboration in sources and rumors?

Are the Knox media acting now as they did back then?

Basically, are the current rumors and speculations similar to rumors and speculations from the past?

Thanks for the insight.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back