Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just walked by the media room and snapped this pic with my cell phone:

grusoon.jpg

thats funny

I hope that is it. I work in the world of law enforcement and it could be because it is a huge hire and it could be because they want to be prepared for a riot if they know the people will not be happy about the information given or the coach that is announced. I hope its security measures for a high profile coach….Gruden that is but I fear the second mentioned.

If Hart is so inept as to hire someone so bad that he is sure the entire Vol Nation will go ballistic to the point he feels it necessary to hire security, then he is a Manchurian Candidate for Alabama!

Please do, would confirm it for me since one of the guys is a Motorcycle cop.

I would think if anyone had any idea it would be him. He's been there like 20 years and he ways gets free ut and opposing team gear from gamedays since he helps with game day security. Maybe my buddy would know something too seeing as he's a fireman close to campus. Never thought about asking him anything.

Sweet! Ebay it is. Ooh, and I can charge super extra for shipping dangerous goods. Win-win.

On a related note, why does Arkansas coaching search look like Hamilton is in charge over there?

I hope Hammy is not involved. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy (cough, cough, Florida)

Barrett Sallee @BarrettSallee 5m
RT @CoachingBuzz: Jimbo Fisher says on SiriusXM that he wants to stay at FSU. Isn't fielding offers or getting involved in any of that.

Reactions: 2 people
XIII, XIII, XIII (h)umor

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients
were shouting, "13...13....13...13."
The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and
looked through to see what was going on.
Some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick.

Then they all started shouting. "14...14...14...14...".

I am currently addicted to VN. I cannot go longer than a couple of hours without checking for Gruden updates. I am really, really hopeful; but all the contradictions from sources, the smokescreen talk, and the media disinformation sound too conspiratorial to me.

I wasn't addicted to VN when Randy Shannon, Peyton to Titans, etc went down.

A question for the others who witnessed all of that. Did these past rumors initially play out like we are witnessing with Gruden?

Was there this much corroboration in sources and rumors?

Are the Knox media acting now as they did back then?

Basically, are the current rumors and speculations similar to rumors and speculations from the past?

Thanks for the insight.

It's precious that Wes Rucker thinks that he is some kind of witty, sarcastic, amusing sports commentator. You are a low level beat writer bro, get over yourself.

He contributes absolutely nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back