Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
HornyAlert.gif

:lolabove:

Guys, I didn't do anything that Lex, Boro, or OV have done. They called it long before me. I just wanted to vent many years of frustration. The guys that worked to get the info (not me) are the ones worthy of praise. They called it before me. Long before. I've been afraid to say it until tonight. I'm just a regular dude that is fortunate to have some good buddies. Like I said, it's been called for a while. It took their courage and effort tgathering info to give me the confidence to post that.

Yea but Lex drinks alot, OV spends all his time on the lake, and Boro is just weird. You just never know with those three.

j/k of course.

Reactions: 1 person
My weekend shall begin NOW! the usual jack & coke will be minus the coke ;) (cola) Ill continue to sort thru any espn insider stuff to see if any of those guys start warming up. Ill fwd if I see anything!! BOOM!!

Reactions: 1 person
Guys, if you have been following this saga since Gruden I, you know that I have been saying Gruden coming to UT was a real possibility. I've been here for the highs and lows. I have been cautious- very cautious actually. I have very recently heard from several folks that I have been in contact with throughout this ordeal and others that have been getting information from different places. They have been scary accurate with what they have told me. I have complete trust in and respect for these individuals- great folks. They have been cautious as well. However, things have changed and for the better over the last two days. I got all that I needed, and in spite of my normal cautiousness, I'm with Lex, Boro, and all the other OG's that's gone all in:

WE GOT HIM!

I have nothing on a timeline. Not trying to be a jerk, but I don't care about a timeline. The most important item is that based on what I have been told, UT Football will soon have a man at the helm capable of resurrecting us from the ashes. It probably won't happen overnight, but we will shortly have someone worthy of our faith in the UT Football program. Before long, we will have a guy that is relentless in his pursuit of excellence. In summation, we will forthwith have a coach worthy of the title of Head Football Coach at The University of Tennesse. We have been down in the recent past- way down, but the worm is turning. The college football world (the SEC in particular) better prepare it's anus. Tennessee is coming back soon.....and hell's coming with us.

Haters, doubters, "real insiders", Dooley apologists, Duck Meat, or whoever, can keep on keeping on if that's your thing. I don't care what you think. Nothing can take away my immense joy at this moment because it would take a Myanesque apocalypse to prevent Jon Gruden from being the next head football coach at The University of Tennessee. As my dad used to say "If you're mad, might as well scratch your hind-end and get glad." It's done. Others can believe it or not. :hi:

If it's this locked up (which I don't doubt!) we better fire Dooley now before this starts looking real unethical!

Hey guys, just to throw a little more gas on the fire, my dad has a source that is 2nd to the action and he just got a text saying an MOU (or something of that nature) has indeed been signed and that Jay Graham will be retained. Said a group of 5 came up with the money and Peyton was an influence as well.

Reactions: 8 people
According to Jon Daly, Gruden is 100% locked as coach of Arkansas

I don't believe that and for once I have a source. A fellow car salesman I work for has a brother who is Jon dalys caddie and he says he hasn't heard anything of that sort. Just made him text and ask lol

On a side note.

I broke bread with Lex today. Awesome guy.

Your welcome Lex. Next time you need some info on Gruden let me know.

Hey guys, just to throw a little more gas on the fire, my dad has a source that is 2nd to the action and he just got a text saying an MOU (or something of that nature) has indeed been signed and that Jay Graham will be retained. Said a group of 5 came up with the money and Peyton was an influence as well.

Folks^ this guy has obtained amazing info throughout this.

Reactions: 3 people

peytonfist.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back