Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on an AR duck hunting forum.

"Here is my take. It was mentioned on the Buzz that the coach was an ex NFL coach and there were two.Fact: Close associate of mine had a picture of Jerry Jones private jet at the Tampa Bay airport yesterday morning: and this is pure speculation on my part, to pick up Butch Davis who is a consultant for the Buckaneers. As far as I know Gruden is also the man. Maybe Long is going to announce the new HC and D coordinator after the LSU game "

Nooooooooooooooo!

You got that right! Now if I only knew where to catch a crappie here on Wies Lake?

I will come down and we will find em someday, if I can ever get off work. We caught about 30 Tuesday but only about 6 keepers but 4 were over 12" and one almost 15".

Just had an interesting visit at work btw.

99.99999999%

I fully 100% believe a complete agreement has been reached. Not spouting of about sources or specifics, but I believe it fully. Also believe Raheem Morris has been contacted about the DC position.

What about the 0.00000001% ... You must be a pessimist. J/K Thanks for your insight.

I will come down and we will find em someday, if I can ever get off work. We caught about 30 Tuesday but only about 6 keepers but 4 were over 12" and one almost 15".

Spring time is the best time on Wies, it is an over all shallow lake.

Great news is always great news.

99.99999999%

I fully 100% believe a complete agreement has been reached. Not spouting of about sources or specifics, but I believe it fully. Also believe Raheem Morris has been contacted about the DC position.

When this gentleman talks you better listen up! Bring it Bcarter!!

Reactions: 1 person
Alright, I yield. I was at <1% chance of us getting Gruden before. There's enough chatter now from a lot of sources for me to move it up to <25%.

Still a doubter. But I'm starting to be swayed...

That's a relief.

Yep, that was the final piece that stood in the way of the deal going down.

You got that right! Now if I only knew where to catch a crappie here on Wies Lake?

Not to horn in on your conversation... but I had an idea you did

LOL Chuckyville Hog

That just isn't true.

Their two biggest donors are billionaires and I've heard those boosters have been behind the negotiations all along. The sources listed on that article aren't even half of the reputable sources that have gone public. At this point, I'm certain it's Tennessee unless an NFL team swoops in. People are free to believe what they want but I'm calling it a day. There are too many reliable people putting their reputation on the line for it not to be true. I'm convinced it's more likely to rain lucky charms than Gruden coming to Arkansas. It's over.

On the bright side, Gary Patterson will still be a great hire.

99.99999999%

Gruden could be in DC for the Dec. 3 Redskins MNF game (if he's still doing that gig). Morris is currently DB coach for the Skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back