Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what...

...if y'all want to plan a date, to celebrate the VOLS at my bar, I'd be willing to have a keg of our very own beer donated for the party and I'll talk to Ole Smokey Moonshine to get them to donate TN orange tshirts with their and my logo on it...

As long as y'all take care of my bartender that night!!

Would be epic. IMO

A sober cat is better than a drunk Lex! Well done.

CatDrivesCarWheel.gif

I love that

That is really what bothers me about this. When "real" events have happened, has there been this much noise?

I know there has been similar levels of noise when some events were predicted but never transpired (Randy Shannon), but point to a real event where this many people on Volnation knew the outcome.

Da'Rick Rogers getting the boot? I don't remember this many people knowing before it was announced by the media.

Wilcox leaving? I don't remember this many people knowing until it was announced by the media.

The slew of other coaching changes? I don't remember this many people knowing until it was announced by the media.

Where were all the sources then? In fairness, I just don't get it...

Reactions: 1 person
I'll tell you what...

...if y'all want to plan a date, to celebrate the VOLS at my bar, I'd be willing to have a keg of our very own beer donated for the party and I'll talk to Ole Smokey Moonshine to get them to donate TN orange tshirts with their and my logo on it...

As long as y'all take care of my bartender that night!! Edit: financially
could you define "take care"?

That is really what bothers me about this. When "real" events have happened, has there been this much noise?

I know there has been similar levels of noise when some events were predicted but never transpired (Randy Shannon), but point to a real event where this many people on Volnation knew the outcome.

Da'Rick Rogers getting the boot? I don't remember this many people knowing before it was announced by the media.

Wilcox leaving? I don't remember this many people knowing until it was announced by the media.

The slew of other coaching changes? I don't remember this many people knowing until it was announced by the media.

I remember hearing about all of those things long before they happened.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll tell you what...

Sound great... I'm in

None of the others had the name Gruden. More people interested to find out info. Could be wrong. Just an idea.

I'll tell you what...

I think I love you...no homo :)
maybe we can bring some slightly less legal moonshine
as well,just for testing purposes of course

I'll tell you what...

Lol, make it rain!

Depending on the flight, I might only have change left, so I'll have to make it hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back