13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder...Lynx...is there blood in the water?

If Vonn Bell himself (not his brother) tweets what 202020 says then I will believe everything 20 says from now on...so far I hasn't happened...just a lot of words...so yeah...I'm smelling blood

Dude's a troll. I find it absolutely hilarious that some people out there try to make themselves feel important by pulling this BS. Inferiority complex or something.

He'd have much better luck if he went over to the Gruden thread.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Our secondary needs help . VONN BELL come on and help it out . You're a starter as soon as you sign your name . We all know your a VOL at heart , regardless of what some say on here , so come and be that VOL that we need to help this DEFENSE out . GO VOLS!!!

Vonn should jump at the chance to play at UT.. He would be given a very good chance to start his freshman year.. He could be a star early..

Vonn should jump at the chance to play at UT.. He would be given a very good chance to start his freshman year.. He could be a star early..

He might also be able to start at and be a star at Troy. Plus, then he would at least have a shot at winning a conference title while in school. :cray:

someone else tweeted it not Vonn himself, so at this point, 2020 is still wrong.

nah homie, thats his brother. and he specifically said he would have either him or his brother tweet it.

get your best silverware out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back