Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason for the silence in both camps but the current silence is for a reason and that reason has zero to do with the outcome.

The silence has been the most baffeling thing to me in this whole situation, especially from Hart (with all the public rumors and outcries for Dooley's head)

personal note: Gman, I saw where you said you are 50, I am 61 and caught up in this like I was 22..ha ha ha ha

haven't missed a home game sense Dewey Warren...and Johnny Mills..... Now let's get some Gruden :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
The silence has been the most baffeling thing to me in this whole situation, especially from Hart (with all the public rumors and outcries for Dooley's head)

personal note: Gman, I saw where you said you are 50, I am 61 and caught up in this like I was 22..ha ha ha ha

haven't missed a home game sense Dewey Warren...and Johnny Mills..... Now let's get some Gruden :good!:

Thank you for your Vol support Coasty, you have seen many ups and downs during your fan hood.

The silence is easily understood if you think about it from a Gruden perspective and not a UT perspective IMO.

Happy Grudenween Volnation!

Back atcha

chucky.jpg

People can choose to believe or not to believe the info and the reason behind the silence from both parties of either being a good sign or a bad sign. Based on the info I was given yesterday, it makes sense and I am not concerned.

People can choose to believe or not to believe the info and the reason behind the silence from both parties of either being a good sign or a bad sign. Based on the info I was given yesterday, it makes sense and I am not concerned.

It's my anniversary today. Hopefully this Gruden thing keeps going the way of the home team or it could be a long day for my wife. GBO

I just wish it was happening sooner. Going to be a long month

Boom! How rock solid is it?

Gman be careful. Very connected well known people have already been

I'll be honest. The silence is a good sign IMO. Hart or someone from Gruden's camp would've come out and squashed this rumor by now. They realize that it is out there

Gman be careful. Very connected well known people have already been proven to have flawed info in this ordeal. Hopefully they all have the big picture correct but in the case of my info it all might be a sham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back