Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Slice's info kinda matched up with some things Sparty said. I seem to remember him mentioning things being ugly and/or angry between the Real money and Hart. If I get a chance I'll go back and look.

Duckman makes some odd claims. Arkansas is the one school I actually have a "source" (a good friend thats spent years in their Ath. Dept.). From what he said their top 3 are Patterson (Texas coach, Texas recruiting connections, in Dallas close to the Facelifted One), then Strong (born there, SEC ties, defensive roots), and Butch Davis as a fall back. Throw in an small, strange (and unrealistic) contingent agitating to bring Petrino back. Maybe he's got better info than I do, but....

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy **** did anyone else see the poster on College Gameday that had Lou Holtz face on it and it said "Go Thoonerths".

Reactions: 1 person
After everything is done and over and we know the real story, this thread will be gold. If we get the real timeline then I plan on taking a few days to go through every post and publish batting averages of all the insiders.

I hope you're young. That's gonna tale a loooooiing, looooooong time to go back through 60,000+ posts before its all said and done.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Slice's info kinda matched up with some things Sparty said. I seem to remember him mentioning things being ugly and/or angry between the Real money and Hart. If I get a chance I'll go back and look.

That's the way I read it also.

Can someone tell me if we should start hearing some more news in the next 24 to 48 hours win or lose from the AD OR GRUDEN camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back