Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most impressive backfield I have ever been on the field with was a AU spring game where Cadillac Williams was #1 Ronnie Brown was #2 and Brandon Jacobs was #3. Jacobs was a physical beast of an RB.

Yep, and 2 of those guys were ours until the end! I dont get how some say UT would be a laughingstock if they hired Tuberville. Is he a top choice? No, not in my opinion, but he is a solid coach with a nice history in the game. I can understand ripping a potential Golden hire more than Tubs but neither would be in my top 7 or so, but I wouldnt burn mattresses if it came to Tuberville. Bottom Line is my opinio is it is Gruden or bust

What about Skeeter saying AD has not mentioned Gruden as candidate ?

Why would Hart mention Gruden to Skeeter? Have you seen anything that would indicate that Hart tells Skeeter everything going on in the department? Basillio says that the boosters are doing the negotiating, not Hart. At this point with UT not being able to do anything officially, it would make a lot of sense for Hart to keep his distance.

It also would make a lot of sense if the guys who have been giving information are getting it from booster sources, not the AD. That would explain why a lot of the normally reliable posters were clueless, as I believe most of them get their info from the AD.

Last edited:
Wait you guys are talking about Al Golden from Da U? What in the **** did you put drink?

Again, not even in my top 7 or so but I think he is ok. See my other posts about it. I will say that I certainly think his stock has plummeted in last year or 2 and I dont like him as much. I was just saying I dont think he would be worse than DD but that is not criterai. UT needs slam dunk, not sufficient. I think I was coming off a little too pro- Golden there, my bad.

The ONLY person that I know well enough on this website to put any stock into is BTO and his story is the one that gives me the most confidence IMO

OCI...

fall.gif

Reactions: 1 person
We'll know a lot more soon, I'd say. What Is interesting and I keep reiterating it is that neither party (Gruden or Hart) have publicly denied anything.

back a few pages...claiming word from a booster that the guy knew. the same one that listed Gruden, Golden, and Tuberville...

:rock:

Lots of people there that shell out money to TN. Only a few would be high enough to have that kind of intel. Allen Jones being the main one. I also know a few others (my hometown).

JayVols is the one that was spreading rumors about how Dooley would be fired last Monday. Do we get to ban him too or he gets a pass?

It seems like if you agree with a few posters, then you are grabbing for e-cred because no one can possibly know what they know. If you disagree or have other information to add, you are labeled a troll because only their rumors are worthy of discussion.

No one sees the double standard in here but me? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back