Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow VolNation daily, but rarely post due to not always having the time to keep up with my discussions. All this talk has me very, very intrigued. I've found that I now have time to check this thread about every 10 minutes because it's starting to give me a sense of hope for our football program. Am I on my way to becoming a Grudenite?

Reactions: 1 person
I loathe your inside info and encrypted insight.

Just spell it out for the love of god.:peace2:

Don't think they can. I think they are giving us the pieces to put this puzzle together. These trusted sources would cut them off if they aired this laundry on this website. Could also slow down the process.

This is crazy, I hate encrypted info. I understand when you can't share certain info, but sometimes I doubt the credentials of your info. How, JayVol, are you connected with the organization? You don't have to give names, just say Athletic Department, booster, etc. This will add me to your list of believers.

I follow VolNation daily, but rarely post due to not always having the time to keep up with my discussions. All this talk has me very, very intrigued. I've found that I now have time to check this thread about every 10 minutes because it's starting to give me a sense of hope for our football program. Am I on my way to becoming a Grudenite?

THIS +1 MEEEEELION!!!

Im dyin here...

Guys at this pace we will be on gruden (merged) pt 3 by the USCjr game!

Unite Grudenites!!

This is crazy, I hate encrypted info. I understand when you can't share certain info, but sometimes I doubt the credentials of your info. How, JayVol, are you connected with the organization? You don't have to give names, just say Athletic Department, booster, etc. This will add me to your list of believers.

Its a combination of boosters, AD connections, coaches, and agents.

The reason it has gotten to this point is because a lot of people are getting info from different directions. Makes it easier to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back