Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Vol, what's seems to be happening is happening very fast. As LittleDTO said, soon, very soon. Sorry that we can't go into great detail, but if what is being said is absolutely true, it won't be long.

OV....shedding a little light on the sitch'eation.

Quote from an interview yesterday it is really pretty general not saying anything at all:

I've always thought your name should be near the top of the list if the Chargers get rid of Turner.
"I don't want to start rumors. I love the day-to-day operation with ESPN, I'm just trying to stay employed doing this. . . . I love broadcasting football and I love coaching. But I'm not worrying about who's doing what. Being out of coaching, you miss the game, you miss the players terribly. There are days you're an emotional wreck. But I'm very fortunate to be with the people I'm with, and I love the magnet of 'Monday Night Football.' You deal with the best players and coaches. It's a playoff atmosphere every week. How can you not love it?"

I have just received a very good text. I can't tell you what it said but all of you will be happy! Have faith.

Oh, please pm me and tell.. this sucks being the whole way up here.. cant tell what is true or not.. need something to be excited over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back