'13 Ga ATH marqui Hawkins

But if UT took his commitment you would have started a thread titled, "UT lands another stud in this recruiting class!" and you would say things like, "If anyone points out he's a 3 star they don't know anything, UT's staff is doing an amazing job". Sound about right?

Troll...

:eek:lol:

But if UT took his commitment you would have started a thread titled, "UT lands another stud in this recruiting class!" and you would say things like, "If anyone points out he's a 3 star they don't know anything, UT's staff is doing an amazing job". Sound about right?

Troll...

Did you not read the last part? We took his commitment but the kid isn't really committed. Said he is absolutely going to take all of his visits.

The kid is a good player, physical WR who likes to punish DB's when he blocks them. I love that.

I think he is a 4 star too based on his ESPN profile. Star rankings are for keyboard coaches anyways.

I'm glad we got him.

What happened to all the bs you pump about rankings not meaning anything?

Seems you have different standards for Florida than Tennessee

Another guy, this time a Gator, not paying attention to what I said.

Our staff has guys rated higher ON THEIR BOARD, not the recruiting services. Nobody cares about them and their rankings.

He's had a UGA offer for some time... picked UF anyway.

He's got offers from UF, UGA, Bama, Ole Miss, UT, AU, CU, MissSU, USCal, and UNC so far.

according Hawkins and his Coach McGee UGA hasn't offered...i'm sure they know better than scout,247 or rivals.

"Hawkins did not have a UGA scholarship offer but was being evaluated by the Bulldogs."

Last edited:
Makes you wonder how many of those offers are even commitable offers at this point.

How many kids say "so and so" offered, when they realy didn't. Happens all the time.

As Hawkins remains committed to Florida, there are a few other schools he's paying attention to in addition to Auburn. Those include Clemson, Mississippi State, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Ole Miss.
-Rivals.

Interesting note, but Marqui Hawkins' parents have been on his visit with him this week. He arrived on Monday and won't leave until tomorrow. I talked to him earlier in the week but we're going to try and catch up with him and see what he says tomorrow after three days here and where everything stands.

- P Fort

VN Store

Back