UGA Troubles Brewing- Isaiah Crowell arrested and dismissed

You guys have ruined a perfectly good laugh-at-Ug@y thread.

Take it to the fkin politics forum.

Losing Crowell hurts Georgia's projected offensive scheme, no doubt.

So I look for them to try to adapt by using Aaron Murray and the RB / TE / WR's in 3-step short passes, screens, and taking their game to the air more in search of that magic 4 YPP average. While they try to replace what Crowell brought to their ground game.

Think about where UT went once they realized that Tauren Poole and/or the OL was not scaring anyone.

And Georgia does have a very talented QB, and a couple of very talented WR's. Not sure about the TE position, or the backs behind Crowell. But I don't expect the UGA staff to concede that their offense will be less dangerous without Crowell.

We cannot take UGA lightly. Especially this year, and especially in Athens.

Go Vols.

I appreciate you trying to bring this back to sports.

I think at first they'll try to find one of their guys to replace Crowell, and keep their game plan. This will be in vain, tho. By mid-season I see them going the way you describe.

Reactions: 1 person
I disagree. Georgia underperforms every year. It's there one real talent honestly.

They have nothing at WR, they just lost their best RB, and I'm pretty they're only returning two starters on the offensive line.

We will win in Athens, and should be favored.

Negative on the second claim, possibly on the first claim.

So the other 4 were not doing anything -- yeah ok nice job by the stupid Barney Fifes in Athens

As the driver of the car you are held to a higher responsibility. If nobody fesses up, it falls on you. You might not like it, but its the law. So why again were the cops stupid?

I'm not defending him, I was responding to the crazy guy who seems to think that since it's summer time, it's cool to have a loaded handgun on school property.

Schools out for summer. Stop being a square. Everyone does it... Or something.

So if I have a dead body in the car, and 5 other people with me, the cops don't know who the dead body belongs to, so we are all innocent?

I was under the impression everyone goes down for it if no one confesses to a felony charge. Perhaps it's just the driver I'd understand that.

I was under the impression everyone goes down for it if no one confesses to a felony charge. Perhaps it's just the driver I'd understand that.

I believe its just that way for murder. If you are in the act of committing a felony and someone dies, you all go down for it. Drugs and guns are not the same I don't think.

Yup and according to the AJC, UGA feels this really helps them with Derrick Green simply because his favorite colors are Red and Black. But straight from D. Green's mouth 3 of his top 4 Alabama which I don't think stand a chance, could be wrong though, Tenn, and USC. No mention of UGA sorry boys keep thinking you are the ones to beat.

Schools out for summer. Stop being a square. Everyone does it... Or something.

The school zone in question is UGA's campus, I'm pretty sure. So there's always students there, and therefore you can never carry a gun there.

Maybe selling stolen items from other school athletes from your school might be in the ballpark..Or knocking off the local curb sore at the foot of the hill from your dorm???

Even worse, knocking off a college student outside a local curb store. Didn't they only get like 15 dollars from the kid or something?

VN Store

Back