Goodbye Oregon Football

for wheaton:

"Tedford on Lyles: Never spoken on phone, never texted. Met him 1x, in group setting. "I wouldn't know him if he walked through that door."

"Scouting material Cal received from Lyles (reviewed by Mercury News) included current info: 2010 package had players from class of 2010"

"Tedford: Cal used Elite then switched to Lyles when he left Elite b/c his service was half the price (5k vs 10k)"

"Tedford: Cal only used Lyles' service for 1 yr. Found another service that was "more inclusive."

Twitter

"Tedford: Cal used Elite then switched to Lyles when he left Elite b/c his service was half the price (5k vs 10k)"

What did Elite offer for $52,000? Bios of recruits from the 70s and petitioning great-uncles to sign LOIs?

For the slower members of this board, I jokingly called Tennessee "TU" because of the 5481919 times Oregon had been called "OU" in this thread.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

For the slower members of this board, I jokingly called Tennessee "TU" because of the 5481919 times Oregon had been called "OU" in this thread.

You didn't let us finish... We meant, "O, U guys are in so much trouble..." :p

Schools east of the Mississippi are typically U(x) and west are (x)U. Oregon is one of the many exceptions to that rule, and it is an understandable mistake.

Same could be said for the shannigans that went down in Tuscaloosa over the last couple years with Trent's vehicles and players receiving free clothing from men's apparel stores.

You've obviously seen receipts. How'd you get a hold of them when absolutely no one else has?

You've obviously seen receipts. How'd you get a hold of them when absolutely no one else has?

Oh, I haven't got a hold of them. Where they ran off to, though, is exactly what we'd all like to know. I know that's not top priority down there in Tuscaloosa town though. One thing no one down there has to worry about now, though, is Trent's car supply. After tonight, he should be able to afford those himself.

VN Store

Back