According to Da'Rick

Well I had heard he told a coach that he had some function he had to do.

Dr always has something to do. Im sure when Bray, Hunter, Lane and about 80 other vols show up for 6am workouts, they wish they had something else to do as well.
DR gets treated with a different set of hands, no doubt about it. Sad part is, hes looking better than ever, hope he makes it. And of course Dooley will downplay this, because of who the player is.

Dr always has something to do. Im sure when Bray, Hunter, Lane and about 80 other vols show up for 6am workouts, they wish they had something else to do as well.
DR gets treated with a different set of hands, no doubt about it. Sad part is, hes looking better than ever, hope he makes it. And of course Dooley will downplay this, because of who the player is.

I thought you did something with the football team.... What do you think about dooley's performance, and why are you in ohio now?

I can't say as I blame him at this time, his HC career hangs on this season. It is easy for us to say kick him off. But Dooley learned last year that losing JJ by doing the right thing didn't keep the wolves at bay. I really don't believe he would be puttin up with DRs crap if he was sure that somebody could take his place. If he can just get thru this season with good momentum, I don't think you will ever see him getting pushed by a player like this anymore. If CP and others are as good as advertised when they show up in the fall, Da'ricks days are numbered.Dools will drop kick him thru the goal posts of life for the first little thing he does wrong.

I can't say as I blame him at this time, his HC career hangs on this season. It is easy for us to say kick him off. But Dooley learned last year that losing JJ by doing the right thing didn't keep the wolves at bay. I really don't believe he would be puttin up with DRs crap if he was sure that somebody could take his place. If he can just get thru this season with good momentum, I don't think you will ever see him getting pushed by a player like this anymore. If CP and others are as good as advertised when they show up in the fall, Da'ricks days are numbered.Dools will drop kick him thru the goal posts of life for the first little thing he does wrong.
I'm just perplexed that guys like Andre Lott and Condrege Holloway haven't been able to drill into DR's head that the NFL and the media that covers it, IS watching. College football is one big internship, and it's the only resume a player has when trying to get into the league. You funk that up and you have no one to blame but yourself.

I'm just perplexed that guys like Andre Lott and Condrege Holloway haven't been able to drill into DR's head that the NFL and the media that covers it, IS watching. College football is one big internship, and it's the only resume a player has when trying to get into the league. You funk that up and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Maybe they have but some people can't listen because they don't want to. Hope this isn't true for DR henceforth.

This is a slippery slope.

Reactions: 1 person
from what is being implied,DR seems to be a major problem about to explode,CDD doesn't need to let this go on,was DR part of the problem last year?even thou he had good numbers ?

No, its a big deal because of who the player is. Dooley had alot of team issues last year because of this player. Dooley had a team meeting because of this player, promising to handle things better going forward.

let's see how long he can stay on the right path.. doubt he can walk it until O&W game... just can't stay true to rules and regs..

let's see how long he can stay on the right path.. doubt he can walk it until O&W game... just can't stay true to rules and regs..

He has too much on the line to screw up IMO. Millions of reasons. All he has to do is stay trouble free for a year. That's not too much to ask.

I agree with Larry. It will shock the he!! out of me if Da'Ricks dumba$$ ever plays a down for UT again. You can't fix stupid. And I don't mean stupid in a IQ sort of way. He doesn't spound unintellignet when he speaks. But being hardheaded to this point is the worst form of stupidity.

VN Store

Back