According to Da'Rick

They also had the title "GSU Snags 5* SEC Transfer"

They changed it when they realized they jumped the gun wayyy too soon.

Yes, I understand that. That doesn't mean he didn't talk to them. It doesn't prove anything other than sometime on wednesday he got his panties in a wad and threatened to leave.

Yes, I understand that. That doesn't mean he didn't talk to them. It doesn't prove anything other than sometime on wednesday he got his panties in a wad and threatened to leave.

He probably did talk to them, but he was probably just throwing a tantrum and wasn't thinking things through.

Lol yeah I hear ya. I just have a hard time believing Darick responded to them.

This is the second time since the end of the season that he's been "not" suspended. I agree there is all kinds of speculation and not a lot of facts. He did take to his twitter and say he couldn't wait to talk to the media, it finally comes out...that is a fact. That alone is very disrespectful to the coach and to his fellow players. Just because we don't know exactly what happened doesn't mean nothing has happened. Certainly, he's done something...again.

Why didn't "you" blow your cover tonight like he did me Mr Rucker? I feel singled out. That's not fair at all.

I called y'all out long ago, and of it weren't true you wouldn't remember.

Yes, McGill is indeed Rucker. Hint: beard

68485157.jpg

-T-

Larry, may I be so bold as to ask your opinion on whether Tennessee football is better with or without Da'Rick?

that is hard to answer.

He is disruptive to the team as a whole and has been since day 1. They would be better without that disruption.

If Hunter can be 100% and like he was before injury when the season starts and if Patterson can get in school and be what he is projected, losing Rogers would not hurt at all IMO.

If Hunter is only half his former self, Rogers is booted and Patterson is not what he is supposed to be, we might be looking at a 4 win team.

there are too many variables for an easy answer. The team would be better without the Rogers that acts like he does all the time, disruptive. But no one can say with certainty how that equates to wins and losses.

sorry to not give an easy eys or no.

4 wins without Da'Rick and 50% Hunter? I don't know about all that. As long as Bray is healthy, UT wins 7 games this fall. I don't care who's lining up at WR.

You is funny.:p On topic..All this Da'Rick crap is really perplexing to me. There is no doubt the offense on the field is vastly better with him than without him...but there is no doubt also the TEAM is at this point better off without him off the field. I feel for DD, he is in a no win situation with this moron. He has to win this year, and Da'Rick is a big piece of that equation. I don't honestly know what I would do if I was DD. I would probably wait till the newcomers come in, work the he!! out of them in fall practice, And if CP or any of the others looks capable of being close to equal with Da'Rick....Boot his jack ass for any little thing he does.

that is hard to answer.

He is disruptive to the team as a whole and has been since day 1. They would be better without that disruption.

If Hunter can be 100% and like he was before injury when the season starts and if Patterson can get in school and be what he is projected, losing Rogers would not hurt at all IMO.

If Hunter is only half his former self, Rogers is booted and Patterson is not what he is supposed to be, we might be looking at a 4 win team.

there are too many variables for an easy answer. The team would be better without the Rogers that acts like he does all the time, disruptive. But no one can say with certainty how that equates to wins and losses.

sorry to not give an easy eys or no.

Is there some question about this?

Is there some question about this?

I am curious to hear Larry's answer but I worry about Patterson, Sentimore, and McCullers getting all their business taken care of in the classroom.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some young men have to deal with more things than other young men because society foists that burden on them. Now cool off, my post didn't come anywhere near to implying his skin color excuses being a bonehead, it was an admonishment. As an eyewitness to repeated incidents such as what I mentioned you and no one else will be able to tell me it isn't a fact. Fact or not, it still isn't an excuse. If anything it should be greater motivation to not feed misconceptions by acting like a jackass. If you can't understand this, go ahead and continue to argue it, I'm done with you.
Your tone is very racist in nature.

I have been where Da'Rick is at. it is not a color thing. Every kid at that age playing sports faces the same obstacles on the field, regardless of color.

If DR is part of the team anythime in the future, Dooley will be in big trouble. DR has been given plenty of chances, he was told no more strikes by Dooley, 1 more and you're out. He better stick to his word on this. If not, im afraid every player with a attitude will try and walk all over the coaches. thats my take anyway. Of course im 400 miles away and just getting lil bits via text. Maybe Larry has heard something concrete.

so Dooley is in big trouble? wonder if he stands by this

I wonder whether the media just got screwed with all this TMZ hooey.

I wonder if they are having a good laugh over at the Sports Complex...

I already told you in another thread that you are right. I am indeed Callahan. What more do you want? I take it your not a fan.

VN Store

Back