Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

with ,hunter ,cordell, croom, rivera,pig howard and some others . i dont think it will hurt us if he leaves

Oh it would hurt us. He is very, very good. You are fooling yourself if you think him leaving wouldn't do quite a bit of damage to our offense.

ut will beat lowly ga state by 50-60----book it.

And if DR is on that team, you'd better have a a sack to put all the body parts in by the 4th quarter. Those players will NOT be impressed with him if this goes down.

(PC police: I am not condoning, just stating...)

The most disturbing thing about those tweets are the grown ass men begging this kid to stay.

How does that surprise you? Most of those same dumbasses probably post on VN.

Do I want him to go? No. Would I beg him to stay? Hell no. The UT/DR realationship is far more beneficial to DR and if he doesn't see that, he has his head up his ass. We have other receivers. Are they as polished as DR is? No, but they could be as talented. One more year and DR can go pro. He has a chance to step up and shine in THE dominant college football conference then make a bankroll. If he doesn't recognize that, he's just plain dumb.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a shame that some young men are blessed with rare talent and little intelligence.

I dont think I should have to answer that ridiculous question... He would have buried himself on the moon due to the ass kickin Wilkes will lay on him duh.

Which ones worse...a dead man burying himself, or a grown man saying "duh"?

:biggrin:

Those things saved me tons of pain today!! Woke up at 5 am passing a damn kidney stone. Never been in that much pain in my life.

Had a roommate that got one stuck in his piss lines while on a hike...had be carried down to a truck to be taken to the hospital. Kidney stones are no joke brown...hope you get those bastards taken care of man.

VN Store

Back