Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

He's makin Dooley look like a fool. We should make him go to Ga St as a punishment so he can be on the sidelines when we pummel the **** out of them Sept 8th....

Austin Ward twitter: 5 min ago

Dooley: I don't have any knowledge of Rogers wanting to leave. He's never told me that or indicated that to me or anyone else.

Sunday night, the team had a meeting from 5-8 to get ready for spring practice. Da'rick didn't show. He went to practice Monday and Tuesday. There was no practice Wednesday but the team had a conditioning session. Da'rick said to Dooley, "F*** you. I ain't doin this s***." and walked out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sunday night, the team had a meeting from 5-8 to get ready for spring practice. Da'rick didn't show. He went to practice Monday and Tuesday. There was no practice Wednesday but the team had a conditioning session. Da'rick said to Dooley, "F*** you. I ain't doin this s***." and walked out.

Interesting. Link?:)

Link?

Brice is wrong. GSU has not begun the transition process to FBS yet. They just completed the transition process for football membership in the CAA.

He's staying IMO

Naz Oliver: I haven't spoken to him today. I saw him yesterday and everything was fine.

Dooley needs someone monitoring and giving him info on what player's are saying so he doesn't look like the lost soul we already know he is.

Dooley needs someone monitoring and giving him info on what player's are saying so he doesn't look like the lost soul we already know he is.

Really? Can you post a link where Darick said he was transferring?

VN Store

Back