Berry Twins (merged)

Let's hope so. If not we may have to pick our favorite and go for him. Any preferences?

I think they will be going to the same school. We just have to hope it is Tennessee. I will admit I do not like hearing about them hanging out so much at Auburn. No matter what our position needs are...if the staff miss on these 2..it will be a bad deal.

Don't you all think you're putting unreal expectations on these two? They're still very young and may not be near the player their brother is/was. Just saying, we have no clue how they're going to develop.

Don't you all think you're putting unreal expectations on these two? They're still very young and may not be near the player their brother is/was. Just saying, we have no clue how they're going to develop.

James said that they were alot further along than Eric was at this point.

I don't know the Berrys personally. But they seem like good folk. I would think the Tiger$ influence$ wouldn't influence them.

My guess is that if Dooley is still the coach, the twins will be Vols. If we have another new coach that doesn't have an NC ring before they commit (meaning we don't get a new coach who either already has won a championship or get a new coach then win one), they will go elsewhere, probably one to LSU and one to Auburn.

Does anyone in the v-nation know anything about the berry brothers? Friend mentioned something about them but did not know if they were coming to k town? Thanks

The twins are on the radar. Other schools are after them right now. UT has not made a strong move but the general expectation is that it's coming.

Who are these Berry brothers you speak of? JK. There has been at least 15 threads about this. Their recruiting class is not much in the picture right now. Dooley has spoken with them to keep the contact there, but there are bigger fish to fry for the foreseeable future.

Who are these Berry brothers you speak of? JK. There has been at least 15 threads about this. Their recruiting class is not much in the picture right now. Dooley has spoken with them to keep the contact there, but there are bigger fish to fry for the foreseeable future.

Sorry I cant spend much time on the v-nation. Obviously you are a moderator or a no lifer..... but thanks for the the insight.

Reactions: 1 person
Berry brothers are berry scary

Boo Berry scary

starwarsboo.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry I cant spend much time on the v-nation. Obviously you are a moderator or a no lifer..... but thanks for the the insight.

Theres these things called iPhones and Androids that has volnation and you can take them with you everywhere you go. You should check them out.

VN Store

Back