'12 TN QB Patton Robinette

RT @prepxtra Robinette said he was in orientation today at UNC and it didn't feel right. Said heart has been set on Nashville for a while.

Better now than having regrets a month from now. Wherever he goes even if it is with goofball Franklin I wish him the best.

Haha so let me get this straight. Robinette says he wants to go to UNC, is in orientation today and then has a change of heart and now is going to Vandy. Oh man gotta love recruiting. Have fun at Vandy Robinette.

I'm happy for Robinette. Id rather see a talented player at Vandy then unhappily wasting his talent somewhere. Plus with that 36 ACT he gets the best education around too

Nothing personal, because he is a very smart kid and has a bright future, but he does not have the physical skills to be an SEC level QB.

Choosing to play football at Vandy should drop his ACT by 10. If he's worth a two ****'s, he would be smart enough to know that Vandy sucks.

Reactions: 1 person
I dont think hes too small( he's 6'4 lol). However, I've watched probably 6 or so Maryville games over the past two years and here's my evaluation of him: Makes Smart decesions with the ball, has decent arm strength and good accuracy. Ran The Spread/ split back offense at Maryville. Hes not that fast and Certainly not SEC Fast. if hes going to Vandy to run out of shotgun, he better look elsewhere. A place like an Arkansas St. would be perfect for him.:eek:k:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

BTW, Kimbrow is going to be a commondoor for the ejucation too.

SIAP:
Some guy on TOS says that he was on a plane with Franklin yesterday. Says whomever he was talking to he offered him a car. Sounded like BS and that guy is getting hammered over it. However, it might be true. Not saying that he would offer Robinette a car but maybe a "ride" using the term "car" to get him from Maryville to Nashville. I mean, this could have been him doing the final close while awaiting take-off to somewhere. SOunded fishy from this guy, but i think he might have witnessed something. Probably not against the rules, but interesting nonetheless.

I dont think hes too small( he's 6'4 lol). However, I've watched probably 6 or so Maryville games over the past two years and here's my evaluation of him: Makes Smart decesions with the ball, has decent arm strength and good accuracy. Ran The Spread/ split back offense at Maryville. Hes not that fast and Certainly not SEC Fast. if hes going to Vandy to run out of shotgun, he better look elsewhere. A place like an Arkansas St. would be perfect for him.:eek:k:

If Jamarcus Russell was fast enough to run in the SEC...well, you get the point. :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back