Who is really anti-science?

If I add a poll to this article, will you vote in it?

• Total voters
if you want a pretty interesting speaking on this watch this series.

Chuck Missler - Genesis - Session 03 - (Ch. 1.6-8) Day Two

since most of you on here are some of the most intelligent people on the planet, you guys should have no problem understanding this.

there are about 7 or 8 days of speaking. since all you libs are so open minded, then you should have no problems watching this.

The sad part is that you actually believe this...

the sad is that you're so arrogant to believe that you're the most powerful being on earth..

hey gaytoratile. if I told that i took the pieces of a rolex watch and put them in dryer, turned the dryer on, let the dryer run, stopped the dryer and I pulled out a fully functioning rolex. you would think i was a complete liar or insane.

yet you think that's how we were created, by random chance. you think our dna, protein chains, gene maps all happened by some randomness with no type of design. you justify by it by saying it took billions of years to get everything just right. that is what is sad.

the sad is that you're so arrogant to believe that you're the most powerful being on earth..

hey gaytoratile. if I told that i took the pieces of a rolex watch and put them in dryer, turned the dryer on, let the dryer run, stopped the dryer and I pulled out a fully functioning rolex. you would think i was a complete liar or insane.

yet you think that's how we were created, by random chance. you think our dna, protein chains, gene maps all happened by some randomness with no type of design. you justify by it by saying it took billions of years to get everything just right. that is what is sad.

calling someone arrogant enough to believe "blank" while saying the earth is 8000 yrs old is funniest thing I've seen on here in a while.

calling someone arrogant enough to believe "blank" while saying the earth is 8000 yrs old is funniest thing I've seen on here in a while.

well kiffin, you're pretty easy to entertain. what is that saying? fools are entertained easily? i can't remember the exact date.

Do you honestly believe that is a fair analogy?

By chance? I didn't say by chance. It was all a series of events, that - get ready to have your mind blown - is still happening.

You can call me arrogant, and I'll agree with you, but at least I'm not incredibly ignorant on the subject.

It is incredibly arrogant to believe that humans are the reason that the universe was created.

Do you honestly believe that is a fair analogy?

well it's not fair, because i have all the pieces of the watch. evolution doesn't have any type of materials, everything just came from nothing. you're right it isn't a fair comparison.

By chance? I didn't say by chance. It was all a series of events, that - get ready to have your mind blown - is still happening.

You can call me arrogant, and I'll agree with you, but at least I'm not incredibly ignorant on the subject.

It is incredibly arrogant to believe that humans are the reason that the universe was created.

really evolution is still happening? give me proof? yes you are ignorant on the subject.

really evolution is still happening? give me proof? yes you are ignorant on the subject.

... Do you think you can watch something evolve, Pokemon-style? There's a plethora of information available on micro-evolution. I'm not going to play teacher to the unwilling.

absolutely there are facts. scientists that have studied this believes the earth is around 8 thousand year olds and not billions as evolutionist think.

just who are these "scientists" and where did they go to school? Regent Univ?

VN Store

Back