'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still like to see us take Cameron over this guy but he could be a decent fallback option.

Obviously good enough to get an offer, can't be too bad of a QB

For all the star gazers, if hes sitting at 15th in the qb rankings, he could easily be bumped to a 4*. Not that it matters, just throwing it out there

Vandy offered, that's good enough for me!:) Seriously though, his tape looked very good. I am surprised he is not ranked higher, maybe it is because he goes to a school that is not well known. I actually thought his tape might have been the best of the guys we have a shot at.

People continue to criticize CDD eye 4 evaluating kids.I jus seen his highlights......kid's field vision,accuracy, and pocket prescence are unreal. Peterman is for real.GBO!!!!!!

Kids got some good receivers from the look of it. BTW this is in no means a knock on him. His tape was surprising to me. Good field vision, very accurate, GREAT touch on the longer passes. Impressive.

This guy looks like he has potential, but why aren't we pursuing Voytik?? He is from Tennessee and has stated that he has always wanted to be a Vol, is there some reason the staff won't offer??

Reactions: 1 person
"Peterman has good size and is very accurate with the football. He is a smart quarterback that you can count on to make the right decision at all times." Fla Varisty #98 overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back