Goodbye Oregon Football

Man recruiting is a dirty game played by many. Low level agent to some sort is all this guy was. I bet this goes on at just about all the big schools. I guess their coaches are just smart enough to not write hand written notes thanking them for delivering the goods. Chip is a dipsheet!!!!!

fire-intro-pic.jpg

Especially after all the Duck Trolls came on here last year and spoke so highly of their paid to play team

Turns out the BCS CG was played by two teams that cheated and will probably be on probation within 5 years

That's sad, and pathetic.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This reminds me of the ESPN 30 for 30 where SMU was sending the checks to players with the school stationary?? HELLO!

Maybe Oregon can use the pictures of these letters on their play calling boards they use. They can stand for run like hell.

There was plenty of damning evidence against Auburn, too.

You are foolish to think Auburn is in the clear my friend. They will get theirs soon. Hate this happens to you as a fan. You seem like a nice enough guy. That being said. Burn Oregon, burn.

You are foolish to think Auburn is in the clear my friend. They will get theirs soon. Hate this happens to you as a fan. You seem like a nice enough guy. That being said. Burn Oregon, burn.

I'd like to see it, but I thought the NCAA had already rules on Auburn

What the Hell were they thinking when writing these letters? Have they never heard of a throw-away phone?

Allegations aside, they deserve to be fired for just being complete morons in how they handled their cheating ways. Unreal.

At first yeah. It's so asinine that he would do that, I thought that the poster (you or whomever) may have written that out as a sarcastic/clever pic to the story about Kelly cheating.

Overthinking it man. Don't worry about me. I'm in my own world sometimes.

I thought it was fake too.

The handwriting is similar and it is hard to believe that two of their coaches are complete retards but it seems as though they are.

VN Store

Back