The All Things Cycling Thread

gonna get some saddle time in this evening. how bout you gentlement. been running into that pack of chic cyclists pretty frequently. hope this continues today.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

prolly not till tomorrow. have been seeing more chics mtn biking. Hope its a trend that continues.

Last edited:
my singlespeed hardtail is prolly worth only a couple hundred bucks at the most. nice feeling when i can finally outride other people that are on $1500-2500 full suspension bikes.

Won't get any saddle time in today and it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Friday looks to be good and it's a half-day for me. Super nice out today though.

my singlespeed hardtail is prolly worth only a couple hundred bucks at the most. nice feeling when i can finally outride other people that are on $1500-2500 full suspension bikes.

lol id pay a dollar to watch that. asheville is a very image conscious town so most riders have to stay on top of the trends.saw a chunky dude bout to have a heart attack on a beautiful cannondale road bike. i was thinking"yeah buddy, cant buy fitness can you.."

prolly not till tomorrow. have been seeing more chics mtn biking. Hope its a trend that continues.

more women would bike if they realized how good it makes their legs look(which is important to women). that pack of butterflies im always encountering is loaded with cuties. several of them always smile and wave but i think they are amused at me because i look more like a bum than i do a sportsman. i still stare and smile tho because a 25/1 girl/guy ratio is favorable odds, right? :)

more women would bike if they realized how good it makes their legs look(which is important to women). that pack of butterflies im always encountering is loaded with cuties. several of them always smile and wave but i think they are amused at me because i look more like a bum than i do a sportsman. i still stare and smile tho because a 25/1 girl/guy ratio is favorable odds, right? :)

Well I have seen your game, so you probably have better odds on the lottery.:p

i saw a used road bike online, like yours and it was fetching some pretty good bank. i thought you said your bike is a pos?!?

It's a six to seven hundred dollar bike. Not too bad but when I look at what all the other triathletes are riding, I feel cheap.

I just made a huge mistake. Went into a bike shop and test rode a Gary Fisher HiFi 29er. More stable than my current full suspension and almost as light as my road bike. It was on clearance for $4299. Anybody care to loan me a few bucks. I want that bike.

Just realized it was a superfly and not a hifi.

Well I have seen your game, so you probably have better odds on the lottery.:p

ive tightened my game up jaybird. i lure em with robocop box set and mad dog, then when the mood is set i unveil my coin collection. instant panty dropper.

I just made a huge mistake. Went into a bike shop and test rode a Gary Fisher HiFi 29er. More stable than my current full suspension and almost as light as my road bike. It was on clearance for $4299. Anybody care to loan me a few bucks. I want that bike.

does it push you closer to getting a 29er, even if its a less expensive one?

does it push you closer to getting a 29er, even if its a less expensive one?

I need to test ride a hardtail 29. If it rides anywhere close to what I have now then I would get one. My full suspension bike is twitchy. The 29 seemed a little more relaxed. They say anyone over 6' should step up to the bigger bike.

Oh snap. I planned on a long ride on Friday after I get off work and have new front tires put on my car, but I had forgotten all about my brother's arrival back in town from Afghanistan. Guess I should meet him at the airport...

ive tightened my game up jaybird. i lure em with robocop box set and mad dog, then when the mood is set i unveil my coin collection. instant panty dropper.

U should find your trout pants and ride in them. That would seal the deal. You would have your pick of the group.

My bib shorts came in today. Everybody says it will change my life. Hope so. I don't want to look like a dork for nothing.

you guys have any opinions to offer on bike trainers? thinking of rainy days and days when i got my daughter.

you guys have any opinions to offer on bike trainers? thinking of rainy days and days when i got my daughter.

Id like to get one but I want one that links with a laptop/tv with real world course. Of course I don't want to spend $500-600 so I haven't bought it.

VN Store

Back