Raleigh's words of wisdom...yet again

TNVols58

This idiot proves just how delusional he is

“We needed it. We were at home, and this is a typical weekend in the SEC. We could’ve swept, could’ve been swept. We easily could have won all three but we didn’t, and we’ve got to keep that momentum going.”

Let me repeat that again..."We easily could've won all 3 but we didn't, and we have to keep that momentum going"

Unreal...but doesn't surprise me one bit

“We needed it. We were at home, and this is a typical weekend in the SEC. We could’ve swept, could’ve been swept. We easily could have won all three but we didn’t, and we’ve got to keep that momentum going.”

Let me repeat that again..."We easily could've won all 3 but we didn't, and we have to keep that momentum going"

Funny stuff right there....lose 2 of 3 and he wants to keep the mo going. So he thinks avoiding the broom is winning.

Wow...
His quotes are like Yogi-isms...if only Yogi Berra made less sense, lacked humor, and generally sucked.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't know why he's still the coach. It's a shame really

How does a University with a $100M athletics budget end up with a clown like Raleigh as their baseball coach????

no it's not. People are just nitpicking and piling on at this point

We'll have to agree to disagree then because that's just stupid, I mean it doesn't even make sense. I get what he was going for, but what he actually said was just dumb.

I am not sure Raleigh will make it to the end of the season and it can not be soon enough at this point...He was in over his head when he got the job and every day confirms it more and more in my opinion!...The only momentum he needs is the momentum of a moving truck!:blink:

Delusional idiocy. Every day this guy is the baseball coach further confirms to me that this is by far one of the worst hires in the history of UT sports. Clearly, it is Hamilton's worst hire.

VN Store

Back