Cuonzo's first official recruiting offer

It seems very odd that they list his shooting as outstanding while also listing it as a weakness.

The strengths and weaknesses in post #4 are from ESPN, and Rivals has his shooting as "outstanding." I guess it depends on who you trust more.

Edit to include quoted post.

Last edited:
The strengths and weaknesses in post #4 are from ESPN, and Rivals has his shooting as "outstanding." I guess it depends on who you trust more.

I am just trusting my eyes. Ugly, ugly shot. He will need a lot of work.

You can fix his shot. That said, I'm interested in this recruit.. Hopefully Zo can pull this off.

I for one could care less if his shot is ugly. If it goes in, does not matter what the shot looks like. McBee has a fundamentally solid shot but he can't hit the broad side of the barn in Grainger County

I for one could care less if his shot is ugly. If it goes in, does not matter what the shot looks like. McBee has a fundamentally solid shot but he can't hit the broad side of the barn in Grainger County

well from where hes shooting I hope the bball is a flavor he likes,cause hes gonna eat alot of them.

Im not going to criticize the kid. If the offense frees up shooters he will be fine. I hope we get him.

Bunch of butthurt missouri state fans
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My personal favorite:

"Is it just me or do you feel like you have been lied to not just the last week but the last 3 years? I see pictures of the students lifting ZO off the floor in celebration and now it all just seems so fake...I'm at a loss."

Lied to for the past three years? Oh good Lord. Trust me, as a fan base, we understand the hurt that is left behind after a coach leaves, but that's ridiculous.

Just askin...why is it ok with everyone for martin to take recruits away from the school he left abruptly for what he thinks us a better job but it wasn't for kiffin?

I think people were more upset about the early enrollees, first, the public commitments, second, and those were locked up / silent, third. Richardson seems to fall into this last category. You're question isn't a bad one, though....

Just askin...why is it ok with everyone for martin to take recruits away from the school he left abruptly for what he thinks us a better job but it wasn't for kiffin?

Of course it was OK for recruits to want to stick with Kiffin, and of course it was OK for him to ask them to.

What got a little shady was Kiffin and Orgeron on UT campus, using UT phones, scrambling to call everyone on UT's dime and recruit them for another school...that, and telling midtermers to skip class so they could transfer.

Of course it was OK for recruits to want to stick with Kiffin, and of course it was OK for him to ask them to.

What got a little shady was Kiffin and Orgeron on UT campus, using UT phones, scrambling to call everyone on UT's dime and recruit them for another school...that, and telling midtermers to skip class so they could transfer.

This.

In those two vids, Richardson looks quick and explosive. His form is bad, but the shots seem to go in a lot, so I guess he has good hands and eyes. Probably will have to change his form, which might screw with his shot for a year or two.

He's a high-major prospect, IMO. Not an immediate impact player, but a guy who will be very valuable in his junior and senior years.

But that's just my take after watching two brief videos.

VN Store

Back