Maggitt just committed to TN

wooot.png

sorry freak..."freaking out" was bad terms...I can't use the quote feature or my connection times out

Great get.

Dooley sure can recruit. This staff is put together. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Love that Farrell is eating crow. Others need to as well.

Freaking out? The page loads are intermittently a bit so, but I haven't seen any freaking out. :dunno:

nice way of putting it......it's definitely slow on the page load, but that's what happens when 6,000 people are trying to post all at the same time.

boooooooooom

might be my favorite recruit. well done, CDD and Staff. Well done. :hi:
:loco:

Great get.

Dooley sure can recruit. This staff is put together. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Love that Farrell is eating crow. Others need to as well.
Hatvol, SGM and Volwarrior33 to name 3...plus all their blind followers :lolabove:

Last edited:
Suck on my chinese nuts muschamp!! Thats what you get for not coming to ut before we hired lame train even though seems like were better off now ..... Great players make great coaches. - idk
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Gator message board Awesome Recruiting - GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums

Also, Maggitt just indirectly gave away Wright's commitment. I don't think he intended to ,but talking about Wright like that makes it look like a sure thing that Wright is all Vol.

If this is true, we really are going to have a numbers problem with Wright, Richardson, mackey and maybe Dawson possible signing tomorrow. Who would we turn down?

Freak said he upgraded the server last night - I doubt he expects it to go down?

Now, if Jernigan signs with us tomorrow I would expect to see some errors on volnation....

VN Store

Back