A decision he now regrets

I read the entire article and most of it sounded as though his "hollywood status" at UT played a part in his actions and maybe would have been avoided if he hadnt signed with UT.

Kiffin didn't do him any favors by making headlines over stealing him. That was a lot of pressue for an 18 year old kid.

Does he regret trying to rob someone with a pellet gun or does he regret ever coming to Tennessee?

I liked to think I am open - minded about things, but the only one to blame is nukeese not CLK, not UT Fans, not JJ, just himself.

There were some stupid points in there as well, like him having to take care of his gloves and cleats cause at UT he got new ones whenever he wanted. As if to suggest that played a part in him being immature.
Just because he is stuck in a cesspool now and not a big time program dont flip the positives our University had to offer.

Having said that I do hope he can turn it around and have a good career and maybe even a shot at the nfl.

The Muck doesn't exactly breed people with good decision making skills.

I hope everything turns out well for him, but I also hope he realizes how stupid he was that night.

it is irrelevant now but its a shame to throw a free college education out the window in times like these when many moms and dads are struggling to scrape college tuition for their kids. wow a prank....unbelievable

If he is blaming robbing people at gunpoint on being in Tennessee instead of Florida, he will be in trouble again before long.

Not only is he in trouble, but he obviously has other issues he needs to address :moon2:

At Florida, he probably would have gotten a half-game suspension...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I read it as him saying he regrets signing with Tennessee. I dont see how you could interpret it any other way.

I read it that he regrets believing that liar we had as a head coach last season. You can put Bryce Brown and a few others who bought Kiffin's load of BS in the same category.

Al Davis can say he was right about at least one thing in his life.

Kiffin didn't do him any favors by making headlines over stealing him. That was a lot of pressue for an 18 year old kid.

Sorry, but pressure does not = going out and holding someone up no matter how much pressure there is. Look I hope that he does well and keeps his nose clean. He may very well have taken responsibility for what he did, but in this article it sounds as though he is passing blame instead of owning every single bit of it.

I read it that he regrets believing that liar we had as a head coach last season. You can put Bryce Brown and a few others who bought Kiffin's load of BS in the same category.

Al Davis can say he was right about at least one thing in his life.

Again, WTH does this have to do with him blowing his chance at a major university to play football??

I read it as him saying he regrets signing with Tennessee. I dont see how you could interpret it any other way.

That's how I read it as well but I don't see how signing with Tennessee has anything to do with him breaking the law. I mean really, fulmer was no longer the coach...

"At Chili's, Richardson ordered a bacon cheeseburger — hold the tomato, lettuce, onion and mayonnaise. He has always been a picky eater. "

Maybe what he really regrets is stealing that cheeseburger from the guy at pilot before asking if it had tomato and lettuce on it.

That's how I read it as well but I don't see how signing with Tennessee has anything to do with him breaking the law. I mean really, fulmer was no longer the coach...

good one. Pretty sure he was going to implode wherever he landed. Im willing to bet he's in trouble again within a year.

Damn, all you guys thinking the worse about a kid.

I for one hope this prank helps him turn his life around.

I hope that he can now concentrate and become a productive member of society.

If this so called Prank is what leads to that and not a bank robbery or beating the hell out of someone I am all for it.

It amazes me that because this 18 year old kid was young and dumb that we as Vols fans wanna turn out back on him.

I wish him nothing but the best and hope he has turned his life around.

VN Store

Back