SDSU showing their ignorance

Jonboy

Just saw a tweet from Rucker that linked to this story: Team will look to control pace of Tennessee - SignOnSanDiego.com

Here's one quote that sets the tone:

“They run a high-paced game,” Fisher said. “They’re going to press us, try to get us out of control. We’re not bad running, but we’ve got to selectively run. We can’t have a 100-98 (score), which is what they want.”

Shhhhh....don't tell them otherwise guys.

Have they not watched us play recently? We haven't been 'that' team for 2 years! lol That's fine, let them watch tape of Lofton and the Smiths.

This is really why I like the tournament - you don't have time to prepare and if you think a team is one way you will get killed once you find out otherwise.

We need to find Dave the Vol fan....Try him for treason against the Vol Nation !!...:aggressive:

Pretty embarrassing for a head coach to be so dead wrong. Makes me feel slightly better about our chances.

I wouldn't count Coach Fisher out. He is a very well prepared coach and in case many of you forgot, he has won the whole thing before, and may know a thing or two about coaching at a championship level. In reality how much film do you really think he had watched when they asked him about this? The SD Union Tribune is a joke of a newspaper and constantly gets things wrong (ex. SEC West comment). They tend to bash all things SDSU basketball related and if you wanted to really hear what Coach Fisher has said, there are several links to interviews on goaztecs.com

“I know they’re athletic,” Aztecs forward Billy White said of the Volunteers. “I know they like to run. (But) I think that’s what we like to do, too.”

their own player doesn't even know what they do.

VN Store

Back