Cornhole Boards

MBVolFan

VFL!
I have posted this before, but was curious if anyone has updated or made any new boards? Love to see your pics!

I'd be interested in buying a set of tennessee cornhole boards if anyone knows a good person that makes/sells vols boards?

I designed and constructed this last year. I don't have any photo's of it, but here's the "blue print" I used. I'll try to update this thread with actual photo's later on.

Attachments

• cornhole Layout1 (1).pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 373
When I read the title I thought this thread would contain Nebraska based adult internet links.

corndogiorm3.jpg

I'm know your intent is good, but those are crappy boards.

They're not the regulation "corn hole" board size. Sure they're easier to transport (due to their smaller size), and the concept is the same, but, it's not a "corn hole" board. Notice, they don't call it a corn hole board anywhere on the site.

Well...Except for the name of the page...

I'm know your intent is good, but those are crappy boards.

They're not the regulation "corn hole" board size. Sure they're easier to transport (due to their smaller size), and the concept is the same, but, it's not a "corn hole" board. Notice, they don't call it a corn hole board anywhere on the site.

that whole sentence makes me nervous

Well...Except for the name of the page...

correct, but, understand they're an online store that relies on search engines in order to get their product out there.

that is why it's in the URL.... not many people search for "tailgate toss," they search for "Corn hole" :wink2:

did you paint yours or is it vinyl?

I painted mine, and it was a paint in the @ss...

I drew them by hand on the computer using AutoCAD and printed them on Mylar paper. Then applied them (VERY CAREFULLY) with a craft glue and clear coated the crap out of them.

Any of you crafty folks wanna make some of these and sell them to me? The designs I am seeing look excellent!

1. This is my "I will give my all for Tennessee Today" sign that I made. I have made 2 extra and they are for sale.
2. This is my beer pong table. (Don't get the wrong idea about the "Go South Carolina and Go Mississippi signs in the background. I have one for every team and they surround a huge SEC poster)
3. These are my cornhole boards. I made them and painted them myself. If anyone is interested I could make them a set...it just might take me a while to get them to finished.

Attachments

• all for tennessee.jpg
    all for tennessee.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21
  • pong table.jpg
    pong table.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Cornhole boards.jpg
    Cornhole boards.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 29
Any of you crafty folks wanna make some of these and sell them to me? The designs I am seeing look excellent!

honestly, it's probably a little steep for your veins...... I thought about doing that (selling my design) but it would probably cost more than you're willing to pay I’m sure.

I went into it thinking it would be a breeze and material cost would be minimal, well, the material alone was over $100 bucks after you bought the plywood, 2x4, various paint colors and clear coat, hardware, custom stencils, and bag fabric.... Print Edge charged $35 just for the (2) "T" and "Tennessee Vols" stencils alone.

The painting involved with mine was really time consuming. I hand painted the checkerboards (taping them off) and if it took one coat to get the official Tennessee orange, then it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, but it took over 5 coats to get the official color, and not a wal-mart tennessee/auburn/clemson/texas/ok.st orange.

But it was worth it, when I pull these suckers out, they’re a tailgate party hit.

I would suggest you make your own. I could let you borrow the hole saw ($50 for it and the bit alone, another cost I didn’t foresee…) It takes patience though, they aren’t built over night. It took me over a month working at least every other night on it for an hour or so. Like I said though, it’s all worth it when people are like, “wow, did you make those yourself? Those are awesome….”

VN Store

Back