Scroggins myspace!!!!

notice that on the side of his profile, it says "my life" and theres the rock...

HIS rock.

That rock has been so huge for us.

I agree 100%, That rock has become a major recruiting tool....Let's keep the beat going! :dance2: And PLEASE people, Do not harrass that kid on his myspace page...Give him some space and let him sort out his thoughts.

That is definitely your picture swarm.

The one on his myspace
myrock.jpg

And the one you posted

attachment.php

If you go on GVX, the picture is zoomed in. It's definitely your pic.

Yes, that is the Swarm's picture all right, meaning he got it off of this website. But of course Jesse Scroggins reads these things about himself. If thousands of people we talking about you everyday, wouldn't you be interested to see what they said about you? I sure would. Plus, he is trying to make the best decision for him and gather all the info he can about where he will be and who will be cheering him on the next four years. Jesse, I hope you make the best decision for yourself (but personally, I hope you are wearing Orange and White!) All 100,000+ of Neyland Stadium will be chanting your name!

i just found jesse scroggins myspace page and he has the pic of the ROCK on his page!!! This has to prove that he is really intersested in us!! He is a MUST have and i think the coaching staff will bring him 2 KNOXVILLE.. what do yall think????:rock:

I think having that on his myspace page, means nothing about where he will go. What it means is, he uses my space to document his travals and that is all...:)

I think having that on his myspace page, means nothing about where he will go. What it means is, he uses my space to document his travals and that is all...:)

I remember that shortly after Nuke got back from Knoxville, he posted up pics of his visit to UT on his MySpace. While I don't think you can make a definitive statement about this, it certainly plays in our favor.

Also, while I know the coaching staff wants any high level QB commit public ASAP, I could see CLK telling him to go earn his offer to USC and then choose UT over them. It seems like Kiffin's style considering the Nuke situation and him telling Hamilton to go look at other coaches before he chose him.

It is more than likely the same pic. This would mean he has definitely been on these sites to see what UT and fans are saying about him. That can only be a good thing.

That is definitely good news for UT. I have been following the USC and Florida boards and there has been absolutely nothing about him. However, we have hundreds of threads and posts about him here on VN...

LWS is just being a negavol. Don't worry too much about it. This is a VERY good sign. There are too many things pointing to him being a Vol. Hubbs and NYC both like our chances and they know their stuff...

That is definitely good news for UT. I have been following the USC and Florida boards and there has been absolutely nothing about him. However, we have hundreds of threads and posts about him here on VN...

LWS is just being a negavol. Don't worry too much about it. This is a VERY good sign. There are too many things pointing to him being a Vol. Hubbs and NYC both like our chances and they know their stuff...

I think from the smiley on LWS's post, we may just have all missed his sarcasm...

It says Scroggins = T Championships. It's gotta mean a great deal to him for him to put it up there. It impacted him. It did it's job. It is a good sign when we are hanging on to every little nugget we can. If Scroggins commits elsewhere, the pic will be strange to have put up.

It says Scroggins = T Championships. It's gotta mean a great deal to him for him to put it up there. It impacted him. It did it's job. It is a good sign when we are hanging on to every little nugget we can. If Scroggins commits elsewhere, the pic will be strange to have put up.

Can the rock win recruiter of the year from Rivals?

VN Store

Back