Recruiting Football Talk VII

Disagree wholeheartedly. I would legalize, tax the **** out of it, write sweeping legislation giving immediate appellate power to those incarcerated for marijuana possession. Use those BILLIONS made and saved, to fix infrastructure, increase police training and pay, and go after gun & narcrcotics smugglers/human traffickers.
First off I think you'll find it is not a zero sum game. Tax revenue will be generated but no money will be saved and the gain will be more than offset by increasing social services. If they release all marijuana offenders no money will be saved, they are not going to fire a bunch of personnel, they will put somebody in there. Maybe they could replace them with all the criminals and college kids on the rampage now.
And as far as going after guns that is a really bad idea. Criminals are always going to get guns no law can change that. Law abiding citizens need weapons more today than they ever have. The government needs to (but they won't unless by force) get out. I will pick what kinda car I want to drive, what I do with my property, how I spend my money, who I choose to live with, what I do with and on my time. I don't want them to pay my bills, give me tax credit to put solar panels or by buy a car I don't want, tell me what I have to learn, save my environment or save me from taking bad stuff, or pay for my stupid decisions or useless college degree.
I do want the Federal government to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Why do softball pitchers where facemasks, but baseball pitchers don't?
May have already been answered but if womens reaction time is way slower than men and the mound is a lot closer. When I coached softball, a girl on the opposing team got hit in the mouth by a ball back up the middle and as I was trying to stop the bleeding she spit her teeth in my hand. With some of these new bats, balls come off at crazy speeds. So I highly recommended them.

May have already been answered but if womens reaction time is way slower than men and the mound is a lot closer. When I coached softball, a girl on the opposing team got hit in the mouth by a ball back up the middle and as I was trying to stop the bleeding she spit her teeth in my hand. With some of these new bats, balls come off at crazy speeds. So I highly recommended them.
Crazy how bats for both baseball and softball have changed so much throughout the years.

The best bat I ever remember using was OG Rawlings Plasma (Liquid Gold), so much pop off that bat

Reactions: itsme
He has a lot of stress in his life. He has to fly on planes, talk to people, watch film, and draw up foosball plays on a chalkboard.

Granted I do 3/4 of those things everyday for .0006% of the money she does.
Kirby's trans?!!! Kirby deserves that money and more for having to put with brain damaged people barking at him all day.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Sir, being swatted with a hickory switch by my mammaw was a punishment, and it worked.

Being swatted with a hickory switch by your mammaw, now that was kink.
There were 8 boys within 2 years of each other in my family and they all came to my granny's house, which was next door. I got a lot of whippings for things I did do and for things that I didn't do but we never told on one another and took the collective punishment. Most often at least once a day. Hell, we'd have gotten whipped for being a tattle tail.

You sexist something or 'nother...

Crazy how bats for both baseball and softball have changed so much throughout the years.

The best bat I ever remember using was OG Rawlings Plasma (Liquid Gold), so much pop off that bat
I hit my first home run with an 90's model silver and green Easton bat. Then won a couple fundraising home run derby's 18-21 with a TPX bat one of the senior league kids had. I mostly used old bats that the local league had.

We grow Okra and Jalapenos, and then the wife pickles them together. So good.
I grew some red savina habeneros a couple years ago. I didnt realize they were habeneros. I thought they were green peppers.

I ate one of them when it was green and it was a lot hotter than it should've been. I noticed one turning orange, so I stopped picking them. They were a wicked demon looking red color by the end of the summer.

I can't really explain how hot they were. You could chop one up and use about 1/10 of a single pepper in a pot of chili and the chili would be too hot for most people to eat. (Yes, I realize I said I can't explain how hot they were, then proceeded to explain how hot they were). . .

It was pretty cool growing them, but there was not really any use for them.

Not sure you could keep the exhaust off of that mixture silent, 😂
When I was younger those were the kind I’d fart into a Gatorade bottle, put the cap on loosely and throw on the couch as my sister was taking a nap on the couch, go into the next room to hear her dry heaving.

Now I’d just Dutch oven my wife in bed.

1714754876418.gif

I grew some red savina habeneros a couple years ago. I didnt realize they were habeneros. I thought they were green peppers.

I ate one of them when it was green and it was a lot hotter than it should've been. I noticed one turning orange, so I stopped picking them. They were a wicked demon looking red color by the end of the summer.

I can't really explain how hot they were. You could chop one up and use about 1/10 of a single pepper in a pot of chili and the chili would be too hot for most people to eat. (Yes, I realize I said I can't explain how hot they were, then proceeded to explain how hot they were). . .

It was pretty cool growing them, but there was not really any use for them.
What a wuss. It's hot burns my mouth.

Get him a binkie...😜

I've not tried pickled beans. I guess I'll have to now.

I'm currently hooked on these....View attachment 638287> $2 at UGO

protip: Ingles deli pimento cheese, a slice of one of these bad boys, and a Club cracker will make your belly smile. 😋
1714755570409.pngI like these. $1.89 at Food City. They got some kick to 'em too.

Those teachers got creative with their paddles too. My 5th grade teacher had a paddle he kept hanging on a nail by the door. It was red white and blue with "board of education" printed on it. 🤣
tl;dr Got my azz spanked at skool.

We had a big fat, pompous, sadistic high-school principal who loved to spank with all the strength he could muster any time he could arrange a reason. I think he pleasured himself with his paddle behind closed doors.

Anyway, one of my best friends and I had come to the conclusion that one of our teachers was a time suck, so we started skipping that class and reading in the library. That door was not surveilled like the outside exits. 😂 I guess we were amused at the idea of criminally reading during lit class. I don't know who eventually turned us in, but I was sent to Mr Big's office. He wanted to know what I was doing when I was supposed to be in class. I said, "Reading Dante. Trying to learn in school." Mr. Big turned red-faced with anger, but I think he also started drooling a little down his chin in excitement. He gave me this choice: He was going to call my parents and tell them I have been suspended from school for 3 days for skipping class and for sassing the principal (both of which would have gone over horribly at home, the second prolly more than the first with my mom). Or take two swats from his paddle. Hurt like absolute hell.

Now, I had a different friend who was pretty unruly, gave no Fs, and preferred to joy-ride when he skipped school. And apparently, based on his own account, no one at home gave a f---, either. So one day I regaled him with my story, and he went completely lmfao then started shouting. "That b-stard! That son of b-tch!" What? He said Mr Big gave him two choices, too. Either take a spanking or... write a two-page book report. 😂

The second time I got sent to Mr. Big for the same offense, it really didn't hurt. I had stuffed paperback copies of the Inferno and the Purgatorio down my pants, one per cheek. I really don't know why he let that go. Maybe he didn't want to admit that he didn't notice it before he swung. Or maybe it was a turn on for the old creeper.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back