Recruiting Football Talk VII

Me and @Mr. checkerboards knew something was up......View attachment 638221

*If he tried just a little bit in that Purdue game, we win and go to a Final 4. I will not miss Jonas Aidoo. Committing to Calapari made him as bad as TooToo playing for Saban. Enemies of UT.
Smart possum is awesome. Dumb Aidoo is poo poo.

I dont get the issue of affect and effect..verb and noun..of course there are a couple of trip ups I have..cant remember at the moment. Almost like I learned something incorrectly for a long time as a child, got corrected, yet confuse which is correct.

I dont get the issue of affect and effect..verb and noun..of course there are a couple of trip ups I have..cant remember at the moment. Almost like I learned something incorrectly for a long time as a child, got corrected, yet confuse which is correct.
Past and passed still confuse me sometimes.

Some of my go to brands that I don't like to compromise on

Allen's green beans
Grey Poupon dijon mustard in the glass jar
Miracle Whip
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
Oscar Mayer Baloney
jelly bellies
kraft mac and cheese
Campbell's Chunky soup

Probably a lot more but all I got for now.
I’m similar, but most of mine are whiskey and bourbon. 😬

Oh, and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce.

I use kerosene on yellow jackets nest. No need to light it. Fire is a lot funner though. 🤔

Depends on the proximity of the house.

I like this on the inside of the house. (We've not had any ants the past 3 seasons though. Lesson taught, lesson learned.)View attachment 638133
this stuff works pretty good.....may want to have some distance from the house....and neighbors

Have you tried spankings? Maybe a hickory switch? I can tell you; hickory switches DO work on Yetis.
They worked on an unruly 8 or 9 year old. My grandmother would wait until me and my brothers and sisters came on the front porch when it became dark, give us a wack with those hot wheels things as we went past her. We totally deserved it. She was smart, she didn’t chase after us, she waited patiently, fanning herself, while waiting for us to file in front of her. That was before air conditioning younguns.

Past and passed still confuse me sometimes.
For me it is and will forever be commas. I make mistakes on other stuff, but usually because of speed. When it comes to commas I genuinely don't track when they are necessary. Part of that is I love run on sentences and make things harder on myself. My son thinks.i have undiagnosed ADHD as a contributing factor.

On the corporal punishment topic I have hit my kids with hand, belt or whatever. I found though that correction could.be achieved in more constructive ways when my EQ was higher.

I know that the times my dad felt the need to "whip" me had more to do with his EQ than my inability to take correction.

I think what is missing today is not the rod, but consistent accountability.

For many we take the one as the other, but it doesn't have to be.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
IDC if this is true or not.

922216e5-4b0b-492a-ba3e-c8564e1d9b8e_text.gif

VN Store

Back