Recruiting Football Talk VII

I have always thought it was hilarious how peppy and happy sounding that song is, and most people don't even know it's a song about a mafia killer..lol
I had to watch the German version in my German class at UT. It is from the Three Penny Opera, or Die Dreigroschenoper in German. I was really dreading it and probably would have cut the classes where she was playing it, but she basically made it part of our grade to watch it. And, you know what, it was really good.

Guess your teacher was clueless. A boy band has never progressed music.

They were a manufactured boy band (by a record company via tryouts), sent to America just to rile up our frizzies. Went back to the UK and never did anything after their first album. All their lyrics written for them by actual artists. Their instrumentals were premade and all they did was perform them for the audiences. Band eroded quickly once they were no longer kids. Put out later albums nobody listened to.
You're thinking of the Monkeys.

Rams had another sneaky good draft. Beaux Limmer in the sixth ends up paying off in the long run imo.
Checked to see what UDFA Cowboys signed to contracts. Hoping for a RB and I said yes when I saw they had signed a RB, lol it was Nate Peat from Missouri good grief wrong RB from Missouri imo.

The other RB from Missouri signed with the damn 49ers.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

We should be able to call in healthy: “I'm not coming in today. I feel really good and I don't want to waste it on being at work.
#Everyday

I keep praying that ill be able to retire. People always say they wouldnt know what to do. I promise you i'll figure something out. Staring at a wall would be more rewarding at times.

'Well, I love what I do. This is my retirement.' Perspective, life is too short.

To all those naysayers. I would retire tomorrow, and be 😎

Screw Dan Mullen and screw UF, BUT...

This is a terrible take and I bet this dude is on Napier's payroll doing damage control.

Mullen had probably the greatest run of draft picks in Mississippi State history and Mullen had a ton of guys drafted out of his Florida classes.

This douche is cherry-picking one draft where... most of Mullen's recruits are either already in the league or transferred from Florida. Yeah, Mullen isn't having a bunch of his UF recruits drafted because... well... his last class was 3 years ago. The best recruits from those classes are gone. Every left from those classes are lower-rated or less-talented 4-5 year depth guys.

This still comes down to Napier, who hasn't replaced the talent with talent. It's not Mullen's fault they're total buttcheeks today, it's Napier's. If Mullen were still at UF they'd have had 4-6 draft picks this weekend.
People said same in comments. Bottom line lowest talent level at UF in my memory.

You're clueless. Imagine Dragons writes their own songs, have won MULTIPLE awards, and would run circles around The Behtles. They're among the most influential bands all-time, alongside the likes of Nickelback. Not a boy band like your crush. They make real music!
Truth is nobody is even worthy to hold Creed's jockstrap.

Last edited:
Reactions: drvenner
#Everyday

I keep praying that ill be able to retire. People always say they wouldnt know what to do. I promise you i'll figure something out. Staring at a wall would be more rewarding at times.

'Well, I love what I do. This is my retirement.' Perspective, life is too short.

To all those naysayers. I would retire tomorrow, and be 😎
Same. I could find something to do with my time.

We should be able to call in healthy: “I'm not coming in today. I feel really good and I don't want to waste it on being at work.
Ppl do that in New Zealand. You get like twice the vacation days and sick days. My supervisor called in one day, "Hey, won't be in until after lunch. Feeding frenzy off the beach I'm going fishing. Find something to do!"

Screw Dan Mullen and screw UF, BUT...

This is a terrible take and I bet this dude is on Napier's payroll doing damage control.

Mullen had probably the greatest run of draft picks in Mississippi State history and Mullen had a ton of guys drafted out of his Florida classes.

This douche is cherry-picking one draft where... most of Mullen's recruits are either already in the league or transferred from Florida. Yeah, Mullen isn't having a bunch of his UF recruits drafted because... well... his last class was 3 years ago. The best recruits from those classes are gone. Every left from those classes are lower-rated or less-talented 4-5 year depth guys.

This still comes down to Napier, who hasn't replaced the talent with talent. It's not Mullen's fault they're total buttcheeks today, it's Napier's. If Mullen were still at UF they'd have had 4-6 draft picks this weekend.
shhhh..🤫

Napier is doing great!

VN Store

Back